Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You already did that one too... up your randomawesity plar.

thE pErsOn bElOw mE OftEn sEEs E's & Os.
 
yea....E's and O's on ur sentence are of big letters ... :D

The person below me is happy today ...
 
I'm all right I suppose.

The person below me wants to read my little brother a story. :D
 
yea !! I wish I could :) I like story telling .. :D

The person below me , loves jesus christ <3
 
i suppose if there clean........the person below has a phone with a broken screen
 
nope *shakes head*.
I can't sleep when anything is going on, no mater how boring. prolly why I can't sleep through church meetings... Which is a GOOD THING!!!

The person below me likes baloons :D