Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I have more important things to do, that are more fun.

The person below me has kissed a frog. (I have!)
 
VERY! It has several different effects on me (eg. addiction).

The person below me can teach me how to dance better. :)
 
Hmmm. I didn't know I had that!!! She must be good at hiding me from myself.

The person below me has an itchy left ear.
 
Apple pie *nodds decidedly*.

The person below me sits tea with the gnomes outside on the front lawn.
 
i don't have any gnomes.. Or technically a front lawn for that matter.

The person below me sings to her mirror.
 
True I will trade my runniness for stuffiness...


Person below has a cast on..