Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
false...stupied me hasn't eaten yet today.


person below would like to go to lunch with me...mny treat
 
Sure, because I have not eaten yet today either. (gosh, I have'nt have I...ACK!). It will have to be dinner though, because that is what time it is here.

Person below me has the day off tomorrow?
 
True! Being that I don't work and school is out for the summer! Haha

The person below is older than 30.
 
My-Bubbles.gif


tpbm has watched this movie a dozen of times. cuz it's that great!
 
HAHA Rissa.....I have seen the movie quite a few times! *fish are friends, not food!*

Person below me: likes the winter more than the summer?
 
SO true!!

tpbm has candles and say they like candles but rarely burn them
 
true

the person below me thinking the person thats above them and the one about that are wonderful people
 
Um....sure.

The person below me has been outsmarted by a first grader at least once before.
 
so very true

person below would love to see saturn the planet up close
 
false i wish i had my dog again

person below likes water baloon fights