Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Ehm... I am not so sure about that yet. The man in the house is having vacation, and often it ends up with that he does that dishes. I am kinda snaily with it sometimes, and then he is more like; "Well, let's get the dishes done." And then I am like later when he is almost or already done with them; "But I could have done them today!" Then he again; "It doesn't matter, I just thought I could do them since I was there in the kitchen;" But who knows, today he might let them still be there so that I can have a chance to get there saying; "I will do the dishes now!" Hehe...
The person below me should need going to the dentist for a check sometime soon.