Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nope. Well yup I'll save it for wop. *saves*

The person below me has read C.S. Lewis' space trilogy?
 
True! Even the ones I wasn't supposed to! False
False False False False False False False False

The person below me wants to be my best ___________?
 
I don't think I've ever been in a sauna.

The person below me is invisible.
 
How did you know I thought noone could see me.

The person below wears a wig
 
HEY, YOU TOLD MY SECRET!!!!!!! hehe :) No, seriously, I don't. The person below me desperately wants to jump in the food fight thread =D.
 
Gasp!! How did you know??? I suppose you were gonna find out eventually, so I may as well tell the truth now.

The person below me has a pet parrot.
 
Correction, I did have a parrot but my cat got hungry..

The person below is a stunt double for Chuck Norris
 
Chuck Norris doesn't need a stunt double.

The person below me has had their tonsils removed.
 
Sorry my tonsils are still alive and kickin



The person below me is scared of spiders
 
(*'.'*)
Yes, regretably, I did... But I had a good excuse. I was sick this morning.
Thanks to vit. C, I'm feeling better, so I can sing in church tomorrow. :D

The person below me likes blowing stuff up. :)