Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Haha! both :)
And multiple other things.

No, sorry, I'm all for trying new things, but ranch on pizza just doesn't appeal to me.

The person below me isn't human. They're an alien. ;)
 
Uh, not as far as I know.....

Theperson below me likes sappy movies.
 
Last I checked, sappy movies were.... ummm... Kinda sappy... So, no.

The person below me is a stalker :p
 
Furbys huh? interesting. :)

No, sorry, I smell like perfume.

The person below me is "completely mental, I must say".
Or, can tell me where that quote came from :)
 
*sniffs herself carefully* Nope... I don't.

The person below me is very, very very likely twitterpated about the person above me.
 
DARN!!!! i didn't post fast enough and it all got messed up... I take back what I said in my previous post.
 
My favorite color is maroon red

The person below me has coffee or drink stains that lead directly to your work area.
 
I admit it... yes I do. It's pretty fun to watch other people's expressions just after I drink something caffinated, they get really scared, and it just makes me all the more hyper. :p

The person below me has fallen asleep at the computer, while talking to someone.
 
False. I have never actually done that.

The person below me has at one point in their life, began singing randomly in the middle of a huge crowd of people, just to see how many people look at them funny.
 
No, but tha's a good idea.

The person below me is a health food freak.
 
Nope. No unibrow... But the cake is a Caramel Apple Cake.

The person below me wants a new TV.
 
Nope. No unibrow... But the cake is a Caramel Apple Cake.

The person below me wants a new TV.