Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True? I think, was that a statement or a question?

The person below me hates planet of the apes.(Like I do)
 
yes, hate it! and because of it, i hate monkeys too.

the person below me likes peaches.
 
I like peaches but I hate james and the giant peach. ( I always hated the idea of monkey evolution NONSENSE so as soon as I saw those movies I rolled my eyes so hard I almost got sick aside from how annoying seeing monkeys is as it is)

The person below me has generated enough static electricity before that they have destroyed several electronic items. ( I have destroyed several because of static electricity)
 
Yes, but not in my hands, I did it another way, and the electronic items were completely demolished. :D

The person below me doesn't like hard rock music.
 
False.. i do enjoy all sorts of rock including hard rock

The person below me likes the ocean
 
I can cook ramen noodles in the microwave and make only scrambled eggs, if you think thats delicious than yes :D

I got skipped up there :(

The person below me knows what ROY G BIV is
Oh, I thought you were talking about a person. But yeah, I know what it means now that I realized that it's not. It's the colors of the rainbow, in order. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet.
 
I can sing.... when im alone :)

The person below me wants to vacation to Iceland and then to New Zealand XD
 
The peron below you wants to be anywhere but where she is.

The person below me has a play house.
 
No... What's with you and bugs? XD

The person below me wants to go down a waterfall ^_^
 
No because it would probably be spiky at the bottom. (I dunno my head i stuck on bugs)

The person below wants to know why BlueAngel said the moon is a planet.
 
no, I need some fun...

The person below me knows that the moon ain't a planet... as do I. (I just said that there's an alien from the moon. And that the moon rules her, it's not a planet)