Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol... yep sometimes... sometimes even on stage *blushes*

the person below me likes emailing people.
 
I do sometimes... It depends on the person.

The person below me likes escargot.
 
Not really... I did like "Killer Klowns from Outer Space" though. More comedy than horror, but I think it counts.

The person below me likes spiders!
 
As long as they don't touch me and aren't huge.

The person below me travels around the world...a lot.
 
Nope. Never been out of North America.
The person below me needs to get some new slippers.
 
True! Mine are wearing out way too fast.

The person below me dislikes seafood.
 
Haha that depends are they miners digging for real God or a person marrying a rich person for there money? I am going to assume it is the latter so I will say true, but if it is the first then false. I respect miners cause they have the guts to go down in the Earth, when I would never do that.

The person below me is a very funny person and will now commence in telling us a joke.
 
I used to be funny, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Being funny is overrated; I'd rather be a lizard.
WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' FUNNY!?!? :p

The person below me had a good time at church today.
 
I don't know. It was different. Went to a Pentecostal church for the first time since I was maybe 6 or 7. I normally go to a Baptist.

The person below me has an exciting week coming up.
 
Are you having me followed? o_O;;;

Yes, actually. I'm going to see the Lion King preformed live on Friday. :)


The person who comments next has a big project coming due soon.
 
No, although I'm working on one.
The person below me likes the Incredible Hulk.
 
Don't make me angry..... you wont like me when I'm angry!
hulk-tv.jpg


The person below me wears tartan carpet slippers to dinner parties :D
 
no i dont but I LOVE THE HULK :)

The person below me...... wants to say "I love you" to the person below them :)
 
(I'm a Hulk fan as well :) )
Maybe not love but how about like?
The person below me went out for a walk yesterday.
 
O.o how did you knoww! Well i did hoover yesterday but thats it.. Ugh this will be on my conscience now.
Thanks i guess.. ;)

The person below me needs to do some laundry
 
just finished it. :D

the person below me hangs their clothes out to dry, instead of using the drier.