Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The sound of a ringing phone. I don't know why it annoys me, it just does.
 
shakespeare, your name reminded me of another pet peeve. TWELFTH NIGHT! kill me now why don't you?
 
People who spell things wrong and you incorrect grammar; it annoy the living crap out of me.
 
I just found some mistakes in your post :)

if it weren't that there was a 5 minute thing I'd change it; it annoys me so much. Even with my own work. Ha. sometimes I spend 5 minutes trying to figure out if the message I typed is in proper grammar. I don't know why it just annoys me.
 
I, on the other hand, have just laced Kathleen's porridge with arsenic.
Omgoodness, lol. hahaha!
if it weren't that there was a 5 minute thing I'd change it; it annoys me so much. Even with my own work. Ha. sometimes I spend 5 minutes trying to figure out if the message I typed is in proper grammar. I don't know why it just annoys me.
I found another one :) lol.
 
if it weren't that there was a 5 minute thing I'd change it; it annoys me so much. Even with my own work. Ha. sometimes I spend 5 minutes trying to figure out if the message I typed is in proper grammar. I don't know why it just annoys me.

I think I just found someone who is worse than me when it comes to grammer...
 
lol, there are tons of people with horrible grammer.

I think she's hinting to the fact that I was being hypocritical about getting annoyed with people with bad grammar. She is right. It still bothers me though. I don't know why it just does. ha!