T
WOW! I totally spelt it with an "a" and than I saw shakespeare lover spell hers with an "e" so I was like hmm I must be wrong, lol.
lol, to me I need to have some kind of structure. Like my "I"s when they are refering to me, had better be capatalized, just little crap like that, lol.
lol, well that sucks that you have to change stuffsometimes change is good though
![]()
ya i really screwed that one up.Since I can't get my grammar down, I must take a longer time posting.
![]()
AHHHH! ok.No.. I have this big issue with correcting grammer... My friends all hate it.
By the way... I hate when people use ok.. That's not how it's spelled!!!! It's spelled okay...
No.. I have this big issue with correcting grammer... My friends all hate it.
By the way... I hate when people use ok.. That's not how it's spelled!!!! It's spelled okay...
please spell grammar correctly! Especially since you are talking about correcting grammar thanks.![]()
OHH!! She got you therei never said I had good spelling.. lol
OHH!! She got you therelol.
Are you seeing things? Are you feeling spacey?That she did! ha ha.I'm in such a good mood; I kind of feel like I'm on drugs. ha!
Are you seeing things? Are you feeling spacey?
doesn't sound like any drugs I've had, lol. Possibly speed? Is your heart going nuts? lol.nope just unbelievably happy even though there's hell all around me.
doesn't sound like any drugs I've had, lol. Possibly speed? Is your heart going nuts? lol.
lol I thought you were going to say the love drug, and I was like no that's E. But gotcha. I'm glad it's tht and not something elseIt is the drug called love.![]()
lol I thought you were going to say the love drug, and I was like no that's E. But gotcha. I'm glad it's tht and not something else![]()