PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE COVID SHOT.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2021
Not yet, by the end of September, that is when it will truly be "unreal".
I just can't imagine. I have a life to live and responsibilities and a family. I can't be sent to a concentration, I mean wellness camp. This is outrageous. These baphomet-worshiping freemasons need to be taken out!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I just can't imagine. I have a life to live and responsibilities and a family. I can't be sent to a concentration, I mean wellness camp. This is outrageous. These baphomet-worshiping freemasons need to be taken out!
they will be

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
If I were Canadian, I'd want Kevin O'Leary to run haha
I sorta dig Jordan Peterson, but I can't see him running for office in Canada. The alt right probably can't stand him since he announced he was getting his covid vaccine.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Why isn’t there more outrage?

Francesca Marcon: 38-year-old Italian volleyball player develops pericarditis after second Pfizer mRNA injection, wonders “who pays the price”

1630100335332.png

CONEGLIANO — A 38-year-old Italian volleyball player is absent from her team’s practices and is not happy about what caused it.

The controversy started when Ms. Francesca Marcon posted an Instagram story on August 19. It is written in Italian, but the English translation is below it.

“Perhaps this speech of mine may be a bit blasphemous, but I ask myself: is there no form of compensation for those who suffer health damage after getting the vaccine? I state that I am not anti-vax but I have never been convinced of making this vaccine and I have had confirmation. I don’t know if you are interested but I have had and still have post vaccine pericarditis. Who pays the price for all this? Have a good evening.”

Ms. Marcon appeared on the Canale 5 Morning News show on August 24. She told the hosts that she had to get the “vaccines” if she wanted to continue playing volleyball. She received her second Pfizer mRNA injection on August 3. Ms. Marcon, whose nickname is “Cisky,” said she immediately suffered from shortness of breath and chest pains. She went to the emergency room the next day. Doctors diagnosed her with pericarditis, or inflammation of the sac around the heart. It, along with myocarditis, are known side effects from the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Kelly Higgins: 31-year-old Ohio woman talked into Moderna injection by her doctor, develops blood clots, myocarditis three days later

1630100526786.png

GETAWAY, OHIO — A 31-year-old mother, wife and nurse confided in her doctor for medical advice. Now she faces an uncertain future.

Mrs. Kelly Higgins received the first dose of experimental Moderna mRNA on August 10, according to her Facebook page. She had avoided receiving the injections due to healthy skepticism. But she said that resulted in “shaming culture” at her job. She apparently endured “sarcastic memes” and “snarky comments” at work because she was scared to receive “a brand new medication.”

Mrs. Higgins said her doctor answered all questions about the Moderna mRNA injections. That led her to roll up her sleeve and receive the injection. Mrs. Higgins implored people to “research, research, research” and talk to their doctor if they are hesitant.

Two days later, Mrs. Higgins again implored everyone to talk to their doctors because doctors “love and care” about you. She said it was her doctor who “turn[ed] my no into a yes.”

Meanwhile she was suffering from severe adverse effects.

Mrs. Higgins felt heart palpitations and general malaise within six hours after the injection. She went to urgent care the day after the injection and tested negative for COVID-19. She called a “COVID hotline” on August 13 and was advised to go to the emergency room because she also now had chest pains. Doctors said she was suffering from “inflammation,” but no blood clots or heart attack.

Symptoms continue worsening
Seven days after the injection, Mrs. Higgins said she was “miserable.” The only thing helping her chest pains and heart palpitations was medication, she said. Mrs. Higgins also reported body aches, headaches, dry mouth and a fever. Doctors appeared desperate to blame COVID, giving her two more tests since the first one. She said her condition had gotten to the point that she had great difficulty caring for her baby and doing work around the house.

Doctors at King’s Daughter Medical Center diagnosed her with blood clots in her lungs. Mrs. Higgins said she now had to face the possibility of dying and leaving her children without a mother.

Later that evening, Mrs. Higgins said doctors confirmed that she was having a “very exaggerated response to the vaccine.” They also told her the grim truth: that they don’t know a lot about any of what was happening to her (since all of the experimental injections are still in clinical trials). She’s receiving Lovenox injections to help prevent further blood clots.

This day was also her first sign of regret. “If you want to get vaccinated, that’s great. I fully support you.. but the shaming has to stop for those who choose not to,” she said.

Later that day, she again expressed regret, implying that she was shamed into getting something she didn’t want.

Back to work, uncertain future
Mrs. Higgins provided another update on August 19. She was concerned because she’d been in the hospital for days and her kids didn’t understand why. She once again confirmed she was suffering from blood clots and myocarditis, and now added thrombocytopenia (low blood platelets). Mrs. Higgins had CT scans, X-rays, echocardiograms, and, of course, more COVID-19 tests.

Mrs. Higgins reported that she went back to work yesterday for the first time in two weeks. But her August 22 update is a lot to unpack. She implored people to talk to their doctors still, despite her doctor giving her advice that led to myocarditis and blood clots. She also had this to say:

“I don’t ever want anyone to think I am anti-vax, or that I believe COVID isn’t real..or whatever other impression may be floating out there in Facebook land. I never want to advise anyone on whether or not they should get the jab because I think it’s a personal thing and everyone is different.”​

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Why isn’t there more outrage?

Francesca Marcon: 38-year-old Italian volleyball player develops pericarditis after second Pfizer mRNA injection, wonders “who pays the price”

View attachment 230596

CONEGLIANO — A 38-year-old Italian volleyball player is absent from her team’s practices and is not happy about what caused it.

The controversy started when Ms. Francesca Marcon posted an Instagram story on August 19. It is written in Italian, but the English translation is below it.

“Perhaps this speech of mine may be a bit blasphemous, but I ask myself: is there no form of compensation for those who suffer health damage after getting the vaccine? I state that I am not anti-vax but I have never been convinced of making this vaccine and I have had confirmation. I don’t know if you are interested but I have had and still have post vaccine pericarditis. Who pays the price for all this? Have a good evening.”

Ms. Marcon appeared on the Canale 5 Morning News show on August 24. She told the hosts that she had to get the “vaccines” if she wanted to continue playing volleyball. She received her second Pfizer mRNA injection on August 3. Ms. Marcon, whose nickname is “Cisky,” said she immediately suffered from shortness of breath and chest pains. She went to the emergency room the next day. Doctors diagnosed her with pericarditis, or inflammation of the sac around the heart. It, along with myocarditis, are known side effects from the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections.
Well... she makes my heart swell too... (bad joke, sorry)

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Well... she makes my heart swell too... (bad joke, sorry)
Are you for real!?

Hard to put into words how revolting your “joke” is.

You understand these are REAL human beings right?

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Are you for real!?

Hard to put into words how revolting your “joke” is.

You understand these are REAL human beings right?
I mean, you said you didn't care about Trump pushing the vaccine even though it's killing people and causing pericarditis "because he was a good president". Now you're appalled at my [admittedly not so good] joke? Okay, I'll delete it so you aren't offended.

Edit: 5 minutes expired and I'm unable to delete. My condolences Penn.

Jul 28, 2021
I sorta dig Jordan Peterson, but I can't see him running for office in Canada. The alt right probably can't stand him since he announced he was getting his covid vaccine.
That decision definitely lends to the sensibility of an individual.

F

flygplan

I mean, you said you didn't care about Trump pushing the vaccine even though it's killing people and causing pericarditis "because he was a good president". Now you're appalled at my [admittedly not so good] joke? Okay, I'll delete it so you aren't offended.

Haha, I feel I'm missing the action for ignoring these people, but I think my gut is happier :)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

This is disgusting. She was coerced, she would not have been allowed to continue playing on the team unless she got the vaccine. That has nothing to do with Trump. She lives in Italy. This has nothing to do with Trump. You have a very serious case of Trump delusion syndrome. The issue is not that she had an adverse reaction to a vaccine, the issue is that she is young, healthy, had very little reason to be mandated to be vaccinated and yet she was and not only that there is no one to sue. They force you to take the vaccine, they make billions and billions, and if you have an adverse reaction it is on you. She is a young woman who has lost her job.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

I’m without words on the staggering lack of compassion. So I’ll just let Jesus’s words speak for themselves:

Matthew 24:12
New King James Version

12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
"There is plenty of reason to believe that the vaxxes may bring with them future devastating and irreversible effects. And every booster jab makes the situation more dire."

I think people should at least be allowing themselves to hear what these Professionals say. I suppose I can understand it. Terror, paranoia in one's conscious mind demanding not to consider anything potentially valid what the doctor says. Seeing his credentials how long can people just pass things like this off as coming from a bunch of yahoos? It almost comes across as, We can't allow it to be true, we can't allow it to be true for if it is true most would have no peace exclaiming without end, "Oh no....what have we done to ourselves!" I think there's a little bit of this in the consciousness of all men if they were honest they'd be admitting that true.

Jul 28, 2021
I think people should at least be allowing themselves to hear what these Professionals say. I suppose I can understand it. Terror, paranoia in one's conscious mind demanding not to consider anything potentially valid what the doctor says. Seeing his credentials how long can people just pass things like this off as coming from a bunch of yahoos? It almost comes across as, We can't allow it to be true, we can't allow it to be true for if it is true most would have no peace exclaiming without end, "Oh no....what have we done to ourselves!" I think there's a little bit of this in the consciousness of all men if they were honest they'd be admitting that true.
It takes at least a decade to test a vax for efficacy and safety. The fact that the powers that be are trying to push this poison on every citizen of the world should really raise red flags for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.