Please pray for healing !!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Vio

Apr 12, 2013
Please pray for me I am very ill, please pray God have mercy on me and heal me in Jesus name, thank you.br. Viorel

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Abba Father, I lift up Vio and his health up to You. Please, in the mighty name of Your son, Jesus, bring Him your healing. We thank You Lord and trust that Your grace is sufficient. Amen..🙏

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, please take away Vio's illness and bless with good health. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus mighty name, Amen!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lord we agree and pray, please take away Vio's illness and bless with good health. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
Please add my prayer to yours for this sick and hurting member of our community.

T

tasha66

So sorry to hear you are ill Vio.
My prayer to you:
Loving heavenly Father, please help heal your servant Vio to become better, and to stabilise his/her health. Amen.
Let us know how you go!
Cheers :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
You have my agreement with all the others for the healing touch of the Holy Spirit to restore you to good health and diet, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

T

tasha66

Goodness Vio you sound really distressed! Please go back and see your doctor and have a wee chat to him/her.
My prayer for you:
Please Oh heavenly loving Father, please help & heal Vio. Give her strength and courage to get through this illness, and place Your healing hands upon her. Amen.
Let us know how you get on!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for God’s healing and strength upon you, Viorel.

T

tasha66

Hi Vio, how are you going. Are you a wee bit better now? Please let us know.
Take care! :)