Please pray my heart op goes well

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi all...Tomorrow morning somewhere between 10.am and 12.am I will be having a small operation on my heart...

I have what is called [FONT=arial, sans-serif]supraventricular ( SVT for short ) and I have had it since I was 13 years of age...As I have got older the attacks are worse , my heart beat jumps to 220 beats per minute , I can not even describe what it feels like but it is awful...An attack can last as long as a minute or up to 7 hours , that was my longest , some people have them for days , so this operation I am having I pray it will work...[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]There are two ways to go about it , one way called aggressive , this means the chances of it working is 99% , which is great , but the 1% means if it fails I could end up with a pace maker or even a stroke , but after my scans of my heart being viewed , they show my heart is very healthy...

Option 2 is a more gentle approach , but his way is 95% of it working , and 5% of it coming back and then going to have a second procedure , I believe I will opt for the 1st...

These attacks of SVT can happen anywhere , I can roll over in my sleep and one comes on , I can cough , sneeze , stand up , bend down , they are a hindrance to my life...

I have known that this operation was coming soon , and these passed months I have just been resting in my LORD who has truly taken any fears that I have away , I have truly rested in His peace that surpasses all my ifs and buts about the downside , risk of this op , He has truly kept me still before Him , I have and still do know how much He cares for me , all the glory to God \[/FONT]:)/...

I did not want to bring attention to myself over this matter , but then as I was sitting here I felt the need to come and ask you if you would please pray for me as I know God answers prayers , He hears the prayers of His children , so I ask you to pray that the hand of the surgeon will be guided by the power of God , and that my healing will be a comfortable one...I will be having whats called a false chamber burned , I will be under local anesthetic , they have to set my heart out of sync to know what part to burn , as I write this I am becoming more aware of what is going to happen...

Thank you all who reads this , and I know no matter what , Jesus is with me all the way through it , He will not leave me nor forget about me , He is with me in this life and I with Him in life Eternal...xox...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for your daughter Rosemaryx, please take care of her and heal her heart and body. Bless the operation she is going to have. Lord we agree with this prayer, please give your peace, strength and healing. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Lord we pray for your daughter Rosemaryx, please take care of her and heal her heart and body. Bless the operation she is going to have. Lord we agree with this prayer, please give your peace, strength and healing. In Jesus loving name, Amen!
In Jesus name!Amen!

Mar 5, 2018
Praying for you

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Praying now, all in Jesus Christ's name ..amen.

K

kittycat7

O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray that the procedure goes well, without any complications and is effective. You are right in saying that Jesus will be with you all the way through it. I'm glad to see that you are resting in only the peace that He can provide.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you all so much for your prayers...I have read each one :)...

I have just had a nice hot bath and I am now relaxing in bed with my fairy lights on and my candle...Magenta , I will be saving my picture , thank you my precious sister , you are all so very kind...xox...

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Hope everything went ok with your surgery!

By the way, love the rejoicing emoji in your post \:)/

Feb 14, 2018
Will be praying for you!!

Sep 19, 2017
Dear Father, I pray that you would help this Lady's heart to heal from the operation, please give her rest from the trouble she has always had to live with and let her find the joy of having a healthy heart. We are so greatful Lord that you are always with us, that you are more concerned then even our own partents would be about the smallest details of our lives. Bless this lady and let her sense the closeness of Jesus while she recovers. Amen

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Prayers for a quick recovery. Thank You, Jesus, for watching over my blessed sister in Christ.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
, I am truly thankful
...Well the day turned out so unexpected...I was 40 minutes into the proceger and my heart started going into a different sync that they did not expect , so rather carry on because it was risky , they have are now going to book me in for another attempt and deal with both problems at the same time only next time I will be put to sleep as they are confident they will resolve it
...My heart felt like it was on a roller coaster , I felt every unnatural beat , from going 220 beats per minute , to slow as a snail , I thought in moments it was going to stop , when they withdrew from carrying on , my heart remained out of sync , they left it like that for 15 mins and were ready to shock my heart back into sync , by the grace of God with prayers it reverted back to normal...

I have two small holes in both sides of my groins , I can not bath , lift nor do anything , even like bending down as this can cause the wounds to bleed , so it is bed rest for the next week...
My daughter has been an amazing support for me , she really looked after her mummy , shes my beautiful baby girl and I love her so dearly
...God has walked with me all through it , His peace I can not describe apart from everlasting LOVE and His Faithfulness...He has dried my tears with His words , He has fulfilled His promises , and what started out as a day of fear , He filled every part with His Comfort...Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me...
✝️

Thank you once again for your prayers , I am so thankful to God because if the second problem did not show up , I would of had the surgery and everyone would of assumed my heart problem was fixed only for the second problem to show up , I believe God let them see the second problem so when I go for surgery next time ( within 2 months ) they will know exactly what to fix...All the glory to God most high \
:)/...xox...

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
All glory to our Fathwer for your wonderful peace and love. You make much clear about the Word and how we should all face any6 and all of our daily trials. Now, this time, may the operation succeed and all be repaired with the Touch that is always needed in dall of our affairs. In Jesus Christ's name, I pray you be well and fit. May God bless your daughter especially, along with your blessings.......j

, I am truly thankful
...Well the day turned out so unexpected...I was 40 minutes into the proceger and my heart started going into a different sync that they did not expect , so rather carry on because it was risky , they have are now going to book me in for another attempt and deal with both problems at the same time only next time I will be put to sleep as they are confident they will resolve it
...My heart felt like it was on a roller coaster , I felt every unnatural beat , from going 220 beats per minute , to slow as a snail , I thought in moments it was going to stop , when they withdrew from carrying on , my heart remained out of sync , they left it like that for 15 mins and were ready to shock my heart back into sync , by the grace of God with prayers it reverted back to normal...

I have two small holes in both sides of my groins , I can not bath , lift nor do anything , even like bending down as this can cause the wounds to bleed , so it is bed rest for the next week...
My daughter has been an amazing support for me , she really looked after her mummy , shes my beautiful baby girl and I love her so dearly
...God has walked with me all through it , His peace I can not describe apart from everlasting LOVE and His Faithfulness...He has dried my tears with His words , He has fulfilled His promises , and what started out as a day of fear , He filled every part with His Comfort...Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me...
✝️

Thank you once again for your prayers , I am so thankful to God because if the second problem did not show up , I would of had the surgery and everyone would of assumed my heart problem was fixed only for the second problem to show up , I believe God let them see the second problem so when I go for surgery next time ( within 2 months ) they will know exactly what to fix...All the glory to God most high \
:)/...xox...