Pneumonia - need prayer!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I've had it for 5 days, and I am just totally wiped out. Please pray that the meds will work, and that God will help my body recover.

Thanks!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh no Angela, ugh@ Pneumonia. I lift you and your health's restoration up in His name. Lord, help her please. Keep us updated, Sis.

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Hi Angela,
Standing in prayer with you for the proper meds & overall health restoration. Amen & amen

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Praying sister. Feel better, in Jesus Name.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we plead for Angela53510's hdaling, Let pnuemonua , leave her, and let her body be restored. Bless her treatment. Please touch and heal her, and give a good health. In Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Deade needs prayer, too for healing from pneumonia! Add him to the prayer list. :love:(y)

Father, have mercy and heal all with complications of pneumonia. Clear their lungs and breathe Your breath into them. Help them to breathe, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, Your Precious Son, amen.

We place them into Your hands. Thank You Father, You love us, amen..

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Lord Jesus, please heal Angela53510 from this illness. Thank you Lord.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Also dear Jesus, we ask healing for Deade from this pneumonia. We praise you Lord.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Jesus, help Angela rest up in Your Healing arms as the meds do their work - I ask You please work in her body dear Jesus and overcome this illness to a full recovery by Your Precious Blood, Your Name above all names, Your Word and Your Holy Spirit I pray. ThankYou Jesus!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
The meds are not working. I phoned my doctor and told him to prescribe me doxy, and instead he gave me Amoxillin, which I am very allergic to. I am finding a new doctor on Monday. The one i have is totally incompetent. Please keep me in prayer!

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Oh no, he should know that, but I pray God intervenes and protects you while you get your doctor sorted.

In UK, we can call an emergency doctor out of hours, and sometimes get a locum, rather than see our regular or the same doctor as before — are you able to do this so that may be able to be prescribed the right meds. Just wondered.. I don’t understand that doctor 🙁

Will keep you in prayer over this weekend, pray you can rest up and Father God keeps the infection at bay while you get the right meds for a full recovery. May you be helped with day to day things too so you can take it steady. Take good care in Jesus name.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I've had it for 5 days, and I am just totally wiped out. Please pray that the meds will work, and that God will help my body recover.

Thanks!
I am saying a prayer for you at this moment for God to clear your lungs so that you can breathe easier. I had that 3 years ago and felt drained for an entire month. Yes, Lord, please let the meds work and allow her to recover. Amen.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Deade needs prayer, too for healing from pneumonia! Add him to the prayer list. :love:(y)

Father, have mercy and heal all with complications of pneumonia. Clear their lungs and breathe Your breath into them. Help them to breathe, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus, Your Precious Son, amen.

I will say a prayer for him as well. Sounds like an epidemic of some sorts

Deror

Mar 30, 2018

I will say a prayer for him as well. Sounds like an epidemic of some sorts
Agreeing in prayers in Christ over the weekend for Angela and Deade. Amen, May You help them breathe by Your Holy Spirit Jesus, Thankyou so much

Princesa

Feb 7, 2019
We pray for you! "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the week." (isaiah 40:29)

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I recommend the phase one diet from knowthecause.com to get your strength back up and pro biotics from Dr. Ohhira (https://drohhiraprobiotics.com/) to rebuild your immune system.
Not likely! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I take 2 drugs to suppress my immune system from attacking me. The last thing I need is ramping up my immune system.

I had to hold my two needles and I am not getting any flares. This is because my immune system is busy fighting the infection, instead of attacking my body. I hope as I improve I will be able to go back on my needles. RA is a horrible disease, but so is pneumonia.

But thanks for the thought! It might work for a normal person, but not for me!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for your healing, strength and speedy recovery, Angela53510. Grace and peace to you!

Dec 28, 2016

Thanks!
Just saw this last evening so have prayed for you. Hope you are better by now

Status
Not open for further replies.