Post a fact about yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I don't think it is a good idea to put your email address out there like that. You have time to delete it :)

I'm happy to edit it if she decides she would like it done.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Today marks 7 years since I was talked into adopting my Corgi (which I then gave to my boyfriend as an early christmas present. Said boyfriend is now husband of 5 years. It worked out well). He's a total goof ball (both the husband and the corgi), but I wouldn't trade the choice for the world.
Awwwwwwwwwwwllllllll

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I GOT THROUGH MY FIRST COBER TO COVER READ THROUGH OF THE BIBLE!!!

L

LittleBit1987

Some nights I just can’t sleep....

Either it’s cause I’m too excited about events coming up... or nervous about a change in my days...

Or cause i have a very upset tummy. :(

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017

Either it’s cause I’m too excited about events coming up... or nervous about a change in my days...

Or because im too busy plsying on the internet smh.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I slept in an extra 2 hours over what I had intended to do. Thankfully, i still had another 3 hours until I had to worry about anything important.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Ikr sometimes you just don't wanna get up yet i suck at getting up i need to get back into getting up early

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Today marks 7 years since I was talked into adopting my Corgi (which I then gave to my boyfriend as an early christmas present. Said boyfriend is now husband of 5 years. It worked out well). He's a total goof ball (both the husband and the corgi), but I wouldn't trade the choice for the world.
Time does fly by quickly.

100_0228 (600x562).jpg

L

loverofjesus27

What about their sad day?? Jk. Goodnite.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Lol. There is certainly better pics!!! Oncefallen actually attended my wedding in person. :)

Attachments

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Idk who that is but it's admirable having that amount of love for your family in Christ is simply amazing to me. And you look totally happy cx

Aug 2, 2009

I thought it would be because a certain someone keeps mommy awake.. :rolleyes:

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
I'm the first person ever in my family to graduate college. I'm the first person in my family to leave the United States and visit another country. I'm also the first person in my family to be fluent in more than one languages.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
I'm 5'4".. I almost passed out in the movie theater while watching The Fault in our Stars. I don't know why, but when I watch or listen to people talk about illness, I feel like I'm going to pass out. It's weird..
That is probably one of the only movies that has managed to make me literally bawl my eyes out.