Post a Gif or image to describe how you feel right now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2020
I thought this might be a fun idea. I love gifs and memes (Insert a clip of "Nicholas Cage yelling: Not the Bees!"), cause they make me laugh or describe how I feel right now. So I thought trying something like this might be fun, also please let us keep clips/images at least "PG" please, if you think posting the Gif or image might be a bad idea cause it has unholy elements in it, then don't post it please.

I'm feeling pretty chill right now, gotta go exercise soon:

Hyouka_gif.gif

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't know how to post a gif but will say how I feel right now is tired and drained.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I thought this might be a fun idea. I love gifs and memes (Insert a clip of "Nicholas Cage yelling: Not the Bees!"), cause they make me laugh or describe how I feel right now. So I thought trying something like this might be fun, also please let us keep clips/images at least "PG" please, if you think posting the Gif or image might be a bad idea cause it has unholy elements in it, then don't post it please.

I'm feeling pretty chill right now, gotta go exercise soon:

View attachment 220421
I have to learn how to chilax too.

Aug 16, 2020
I have to learn how to chilax too.
Yeah, the only reason I'm chillaxing is because I didn't have work today, now tomorrow is a different story, lol. I'll be fine, I just worry if a fight will break out between customers, because our store doesn't have a mandatory mask policy yet, so with everyone having extremely emotional opinions on this mask stuff, it doesn't lead to good stuff. I was giving a customer his space cause he yelled at me to stay away (My nose wasn't covered) and he said "Don't you know this mask stuff is for your protection?" I was already kinda in a bad mood and just said what I truly felt: "I don't care", and the he proceeded to yell at me "I don't give a sh*t what you think" and he yelled at other people not wearing masks. I'll stand by my opinion, but now I cover my nose if a customer comes up wearing a mask, uncover my nose if the customer is not wearing a mask. I usually do that, but I made bad guess at thinking he would grab his six bags of groceries and quickly leave, cause I was waiting to help the customer behind him, who was not wearing a mask.

But yeah for posting gifs, there is the "Giphy" option when making a new post, or use google to save gifs to your computer, but leave the files as is when saving, don't change them. Like I just found this Gif on google to describe how I feel about work tomorrow, happy to be making money but:

tenor.gif

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019