Pray for my Nasal polyps

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 2, 2018
Hey everyone!

It’s me again! I really need anyone who reads this to pray for me. Any prayer I would appreciate it. My name is Michael.

My nasal polyps are making it literally impossible to breathe. I can’t sleep for a few days now. I’m weak, shaky, and a bit frustrated with my situation to be honest.

Along with my healing please pray for my God to give me the strength to realize he has me in his hands and I’m not going through this alone.

Thank you everyone

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless ineedprayer, and this prayer. please give your strength, physical healing. Help in breathing normally. Lord bless ineedprayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I lift up 'ineedprayer' to you in prayer.....May Your touch bring healing to him, regarding these nasal polyps, which are causing much discomfort with breathing. Lord, I know You are able to heal him with just one touch, but You may choose to lead 'ineedprayer' to the best Dr's who can give the right treatment for these nasal polyps to be removed. May Your healing come & Your Will be done in his life, both physically & spiritually as well. Lord, as 'ineedprayer' surrenders this healing need completely to You, I pray that Your peace which surpasses all understanding guard his mind and heart. Lord, may he know that You really do have him in the palm of Your hand, and Your love is Steadfast & Unwavering towards 'ineedprayer. Help him to trust You completely & You guide him through this healing process, and instill strength within his spirit. In Jesus name!
Philippians 4:
8Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable— if anything is excellent or praiseworthy— think on these things. 9Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me, put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.…

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you are suffering so much, Michael. I’m praying, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and fill you with His strength. May you feel His comforting and encouraging presence as you lean upon Him.

Jan 8, 2019
South Carolina
Hey everyone!

It’s me again! I really need anyone who reads this to pray for me. Any prayer I would appreciate it. My name is Michael.

My nasal polyps are making it literally impossible to breathe. I can’t sleep for a few days now. I’m weak, shaky, and a bit frustrated with my situation to be honest.

Along with my healing please pray for my God to give me the strength to realize he has me in his hands and I’m not going through this alone.

Thank you everyone
prayers for you brother!

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you everyone for your prayers!! I’ve gotten much better. Not perfect but I’m doing better now. Thank you again

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please heal Michael of his nasal polyps.. Give him free breathing, in Jesus' name, amen.

Elvira53

May 20, 2019
Having nasal polyps is no big deal...I have been diagnosed by every ENT as being the absolute WORST they've ever seen. I've had tons of surgeries and they keep on coming back. But I found a fantastic ENT surgeon and he removes mine awake in the office with a poly-vac. And trust me, I have no idea whey they knock people out in the hospital when they are only going to come back. When doctors remove nasal polyps they are only removing the "end result" - They are not removing "the cause". The cause is in your body and no one can remove that. If you are near Syracuse, NY - go to Dr. Parul Goyal, phone 315-254-2030. It's no big deal to have these anymore AS THERE IS NO PAIN.

Elvira53

May 20, 2019
PLEASE SHARE MY INFO. WITH OTHERS YOU TALK TO because the surgery with the right doctor is painless and no big deal.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey everyone!

Thank you everyone
I have had difficulty breathing through my nose for years so I can relate to what you have said. I will say a prayer for God to clear your nasal passages so that you may breathe freely and allow your sleep to be refreshing and restorative. You are absolutely not going through this alone, believe me. While we may be weak our strength comes from the Lord. Answered prayer coming your way Michael.