Prayer for mommy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Sooooooooooooo I guess one of the nurse staff peoples at the place I work had tested positively for COVID. They locked down the people who the CNA had any contact with so that’s good, but I was terrified for a moment and had to kinda take a moment. Mom has breathing issues sometimes. Mom is over 50. I am terrified of getting her sick.

Also momma has a swollen arm, which me and my sister panicked was some kind of blood clot or heart attack. Right now she’s talking to a doctor and by the looks of things looks like she’s fine on this arm part 🤣🤣🤣🤣

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Dear Steph, I pray that the Lord will comfort you and protect you and your mom and keep you safe. May he give you peace. Big hugs, laughingheart

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Sooooooooooooo I guess one of the nurse staff peoples at the place I work had tested positively for COVID. They locked down the people who the CNA had any contact with so that’s good, but I was terrified for a moment and had to kinda take a moment. Mom has breathing issues sometimes. Mom is over 50. I am terrified of getting her sick.

Also momma has a swollen arm, which me and my sister panicked was some kind of blood clot or heart attack. Right now she’s talking to a doctor and by the looks of things looks like she’s fine on this arm part 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pray for safety, health, and peace. Take the necessary precautions. Do all within yalls capacity to protect her and you. Once you have done all you physically can do. Keep praying and give it to God. Knowing you have done all within your ability, everything else is within God's authority.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Aweee Artsie, I would be feeling those uneasy feelings too. Yes, I will join you in prayer for your beloved Mommy and for you too. I will lift the CNA and all that came into contact too. If you remember, I hope you will keep us posted about your Mom.

((((Social distanced Hugs ❤🙏)))))

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Little update: mom seems to be doing well arm wise. No discoloration, not heat coming from where her arm is a little swollen as a clot would, so we think she’s alright. We do have to be in prayer for God’s continuing protection with my mommy and I

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer for ArtsieSteph's mom, yes Lord , in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020

Ensure that your mother follows government advice too, God bless you, i will be praying for you/them

Jul 12, 2020

prayers for you! Hugs

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Hey Steph,
What is the latest update on your mom? Are you staying healthy? :)

K

kittycat7

When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.
—Matthew 7:28-29