Prayers for my dad!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
yesterday he was helping a friend with his truck. He was basically under it, doing some work and my dad's friend didn't know he was still under there and basically backed up over him. My mom talked to him last night (they're not together, and never have been) and he said he was sure he had a broken rib and part of his sternum felt crushed. He was also badly burnt by the exhaust pipe somewhere. My father is stubborn and basically thinks he's invincible and so he refused to go to the hospital last night. We haven't heard from him today so im just worried. Everyone, please pray he will be ok and pray for his healing.
:(

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray that your dad goes to the ER for an evaluation of possible serious injury and that he receives effective treatment.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
yesterday he was helping a friend with his truck. He was basically under it, doing some work and my dad's friend didn't know he was still under there and basically backed up over him. My mom talked to him last night (they're not together, and never have been) and he said he was sure he had a broken rib and part of his sternum felt crushed. He was also badly burnt by the exhaust pipe somewhere. My father is stubborn and basically thinks he's invincible and so he refused to go to the hospital last night. We haven't heard from him today so im just worried. Everyone, please pray he will be ok and pray for his healing.
:(
Our Family are on our knees for you all.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Vanillakay. I’m sorry to hear about your dad’s situation. I’m praying that God will touch him with His healing hand, provide strength and guidance. May He bless your family with an increasing awareness of His grace and peace.