Protest for equality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thats terrible Magenta. I guess a lot of people would want to escape to Canada but they cant. Or can they?
Only thing is its so cold there.

But you know what the Canadian govt did to the Inuit. It is too terrible to say.
Maybe escaping to New Zeeland is a viable option.

Feb 1, 2020
God holds them in pretty high derision and frequently defies their wicked little doctrines to their faces all the time. Praise Jesus.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Protest for equality
Correction: Protest for IN-equality

Everything that is happening is in order to destroy (1) genuine democracy, (2) the rule of law, and (3) the Constitution. In short destroy America and what it has stood for.

"WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed..."

Today blacks are more equal than whites because of various laws and policies which have been in place for quite some time. So the issue of equality is a non-issue.

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
Thats terrible Magenta. I guess a lot of people would want to escape to Canada but they cant. Or can they?
Only thing is its so cold there.

But you know what the Canadian govt did to the Inuit. It is too terrible to say.
I can say firsthand that moving to Canada DOES constitute an escape, but it can be hard. Especially with the border closing due to Covid.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I’m sad to say that you’re right.

Problem is, though, that many people are in denial of the grim truth of racism.
none so blind as those that cannot see.

US might be bad, but others say Australia is a lot worse. The australian govt treated aborigines appallingly and never even tried to get along with them. didnt even regard them as human beings. But then most of the white population did descend from convicts who were perversely proud of being rebellious criminals. go figure.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Umm...islanders are scary people...I know what I’m talking about because I’m from Galveston lol.
Did they ever rebuild the Fishing Pier?

I did like the old one, but always had better luck in Texas City off of their pier...........

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Maybe escaping to New Zeeland is a viable option.
well not really you arent allowed as our 'border' is closed.
We already banned nuclear frigates from the US back in the 1980s and we dont want anyone brining more guns into the country AGAIN. It causes a whole lot of problems and deaths and we only have a small population. Its bad enough with P...somehow, if americans are let in all this other junk gets in too..two people from England bought in the virus we found out after we though it was eliminated.

They said they were visiting a dying relative so had compassionate leave but really they shoulda stayed home cos potentially they could have infected everyone. Asylum is for those who are seeking peace and a new life, not bringing disease and death INTO our country.

if you are fleeing racism its fine but dont bring any racist attitdues with you as they are not welcome in NZ.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
in terms of protest Nz had quite. ahistory of peaceful protest although I havent been involved lately but people do march etc.

we even used to have marching girls (sort of like americans cheerleaders) as a apastime.
NZ was the first country to give women the vote so we do believe in equality. women wante the vote because men kept getting drunk and beating their wives up, so women wanted to be able to vote to protect their families.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Men still get drunk and beat up their wives, but they can go to jail if they do that now.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I can say firsthand that moving to Canada DOES constitute an escape, but it can be hard. Especially with the border closing due to Covid.
Canada's border is just as porous as that of the southern US border. You will just have to sneak in while the RCMP are asleep at the wheel.:cool:

Billyd

May 8, 2014
We already banned nuclear frigates from the US back in the 1980s and we dont want anyone brining more guns into the country AGAIN. It causes a whole lot of problems and deaths and we only have a small population. Its bad enough with P...somehow, if americans are let in all this other junk gets in too..two people from England bought in the virus we found out after we though it was eliminated.

They said they were visiting a dying relative so had compassionate leave but really they shoulda stayed home cos potentially they could have infected everyone. Asylum is for those who are seeking peace and a new life, not bringing disease and death INTO our country.

if you are fleeing racism its fine but dont bring any racist attitdues with you as they are not welcome in NZ.
A small piece of trivia, from an old US Navy Sailor, you have nothing to worry about. We do not now, nor have we ever had, nuclear frigates.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I'm currently trending towards asking for asylum in NZ as I am seeking peace and a new life. I don't have a racist attitude per se but regardless, I will check any attitude that I may have at the door. Or maybe Australia might be a better fit 'cause they may be less anal.

S

Susanna

A small piece of trivia, from an old US Navy Sailor, you have nothing to worry about. We do not now, nor have we ever had, nuclear frigates.
But we’ve had quite a few nuclear sailors😂. I can vividly remember a sailor who went by the name Nuccular [his name] because his body odor was so radiant😂.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Equality... of what?

Race? Gender? Already enshrined. Opportunity? As close to enshrined as it can be. Outcome? That would be stupid.

The hard reality is that in any human-constructed system of "equality", some will always be more equal than others.

Apr 15, 2017
America is going to communism, or totalitarian state.

People will be taken out of the rural areas, and placed in the cities.

The cities will have 24 hours a day surveillance of the streets, and the communities handle the problems in the community with social programs, and everyone watching out for crime.

There will be no guns at that time, and if the people cannot handle the problems then the military will take action.

Which people will be afraid to commit a crime at that time.

They will take away all division of people, and nothing can be preached contrary to the new age movement, which is evolution is religion, and people are still evolving to be spiritual.

America wants the protests for equality, and against police brutality.

They want the people to protest and the louder the better, and the more destruction and force the better.

They are going to allow the people to have their way and cause chaos and destruction so they can prove to the people that freedoms do not work.

For freedoms allow them to publicly display prejudice, causes division and fighting among them, causes the rich to increase prices and rip the people off and think they are better than the poor, causes riots and protesting, causes people to be hurt.

So when the American government goes to their new form of government, and no division among them it will be because the people caused it.

For they protested and rioted, and wanted equality, so the government will say we had to change to have peace.

But it was all planned out beforehand.

Everybody will be equal with no division so there is nothing to fight about, and if they do not like they are being totally controlled they will have to deal with the world and their power.

They will be equal including economically, and status wise in society, and there will be no personal profit at that time.

The people have spoken, so the American government will change to have peace.