Public Apology to Lynx

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
And zeroturbulence, you have no idea. No idea at all. You should work with me at my job for one day. When things get hectic I don't have the processor power to keep up with the job AND run a personality simulation, so my whole personality goes offline until things calm down a bit.
Well if your response to my apology was because you were having a tough time then I take back what I said. But just so you know, it made me wish I had not apologized to you and made me feel like a real fool for doing it in big bold letters in the forum as well. When someone apologizes you shouldn't tell them you were planning to destroy their credibility while they are in pain by bringing up their old painful posts about leaving the site. Just because someone didn't leave before doesn't mean its for the same reason they want to leave again!

Aug 2, 2009
And it helps to tell someone their apology is accepted. All you did was tell me how you wanted to destroy my credibility about leaving.

L

LaVieEnRose

I have heard it said that you can only pour out to others what you have contained inside. God loves you deeply and He doesn't view you that way. Being able to embrace that and love ourselves is key to being able to show others love. I can definitely be a curmudgeon at times, but I find that the times when I am most that way are when I am not doing a great job of positively thinking about myself. You are not a witch, you are a person with struggles like everyone else.

And don't feed the troll, aka Tommy. Not worth your time :)
Thanks, that is very kind. Tommy isn’t a troll, he is a nice guy.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And don't feed the troll, aka Tommy. Not worth your time :)
What Tommy does is technically called trolling. And sometimes I consider his trolling in poor taste. But frankly it is the most amusement and entertainment we have on the Forum these days.

Since he has not yet been banned... I guess we have decided to keep him.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And it helps to tell someone their apology is accepted. All you did was tell me how you wanted to destroy my credibility about leaving.
I will say again what I said last time in reply to your rather fanciful accusations. I did nothing of the sort. I have no idea where you are even getting the impression that I...

Oh forget it. It won't do any good anyway. Go ahead and believe I am a terrible person who is out to disparage and criticize you by any means necessary.

Aug 2, 2009
I will say again what I said last time in reply to your rather fanciful accusations. I did nothing of the sort. I have no idea where you are even getting the impression that I...

Oh forget it. It won't do any good anyway. Go ahead and believe I am a terrible person who is out to disparage and criticize you by any means necessary.
Here are your exact words copied and pasted from your reply to me:

"I would have also posted links to the other threads where you said you were leaving, then did not.

Actually it was so incredibly tempting to post both the definition and the links in the thread yesterday. But it would have done no good, and it would have added fuel to the fire. But it WAS rather tempting, "

Now if I'm interpreting that wrong then I'm sorry..... It certainly wasn't what I was expecting after I apologized!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Here are your exact words copied and pasted from your reply to me:

"I would have also posted links to the other threads where you said you were leaving, then did not.

Actually it was so incredibly tempting to post both the definition and the links in the thread yesterday. But it would have done no good, and it would have added fuel to the fire. But it WAS rather tempting, "

Now if I'm interpreting that wrong then I'm sorry..... It certainly wasn't what I was expecting after I apologized!
Yes I can see what you are saying and why. I intended that actually to indicate I bore you no ill-will, by mentioning some things I could have done but did not. I am sorry if it came across as being spiteful.

Aug 2, 2009
Yes I can see what you are saying and why. I intended that actually to indicate I bore you no ill-will, by mentioning some things I could have done but did not. I am sorry if it came across as being spiteful.
Well than I am sorry. I just remembered that I tend to get overly sensitive to things sometimes. Its probably stems from all the bullying I got when I was growing up. I sometimes interpret things as attacks when they're not. I apologize. Again.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I feel obliged to weigh in on the clappy gif debate...

Mel's clappy gif seems sincere, but I can see how somebody who is already in a bad mood might interpret it as sarcastic.

WineRose's clappy gif is anime of course, but it seems the most likely to be interpreted as being sarcastic.

BlueLadybug's clappy gif has zero chance of being taken sarcastically, no matter how bad the viewer's mood is. Blue eyes notwithstanding, I gotta go with BlueLadybug's clappy gif because there is no way it can be misinterpreted.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I feel obliged to weigh in on the clappy gif debate...

Mel's clappy gif seems sincere, but I can see how somebody who is already in a bad mood might interpret it as sarcastic.

WineRose's clappy gif is anime of course, but it seems the most likely to be interpreted as being sarcastic.

BlueLadybug's clappy gif has zero chance of being taken sarcastically, no matter how bad the viewer's mood is. Blue eyes notwithstanding, I gotta go with BlueLadybug's clappy gif because there is no way it can be misinterpreted.
*Mission Failed*

L

LaVieEnRose

Let’s all get together and sing Kum Ba Ya, then we can do some trust falls. It will take several of you to catch me, as I am rather large.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I am very sorry for being hateful and rude. I said some very nasty things about you, and I really don’t even know you.

Tinuviel deleted her account, and I can’t help but wonder if I am partly to blame for making CC a toxic wasteland.

I am sorry, and I hope you accept my apology.

I am a grouchy old maid. It is not an excuse, but an explanation.
I'm sure you weren't the reason we all do stupid stuff sometimes, that doesnt make it right but you can't blame yourself for everything. And you have shown that you honestly want to change by this post so i commend you God has done a good work in you miss. Lastly ( this is directed specifically to you) SHE DID WHAT? LIKE HOW WHEN WHY MY FRANDDDDDD AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IM GONNA CRY GUYS

L

LaVieEnRose

I'm sure you weren't the reason we all do stupid stuff sometimes, that doesnt make it right but you can't blame yourself for everything. And you have shown that you honestly want to change by this post so i commend you God has done a good work in you miss. Lastly ( this is directed specifically to you) SHE DID WHAT? LIKE HOW WHEN WHY MY FRANDDDDDD AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IM GONNA CRY GUYS
Well, I was being Elmyra Gulch, and Tinuviel posted “That turned ugly” and a day later, she left and I kind of thought all the meanness drove her away.

I am going to try to be more pleasant and sarcastic at the same time, which is hard to do.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Well than I am sorry. I just remembered that I tend to get overly sensitive to things sometimes. Its probably stems from all the bullying I got when I was growing up. I sometimes interpret things as attacks when they're not. I apologize. Again.