Public apology to seoulsearch, Pipp and anyone else i offended

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

selfdissolving

I am sorry for saying insensitive words and provoking you. It was wrong of me to use that phrase, and i knew it was wrong before i even posted it but i foolishly did it anyway. Please forgive me for being obnoxious and offensive. You're both pretty awesome and i'm sorry i was acting lame.

In fact, most of what I said in that thread was pretty lame and I am convicted for it. Please forgive me. I really should not have posted any of that.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Awwww...I don't know about anyone else , but I'm not at all offended. It kinda made me chuckle. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad !

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Awwww...I don't know about anyone else , but I'm not at all offended. It kinda made me chuckle. I'm sorry if I made you feel bad !
Isn't this just the most exasperating thing!? Pipp just loves you anyway. I mean, what are you going to possibly do with someone like this?? How are you EVER going to get the last word in?? :oops::);)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I just love everyone !

*hugs the whole singles forum*

Dec 28, 2016
I am sorry for saying insensitive words and provoking you. It was wrong of me to use that phrase, and i knew it was wrong before i even posted it but i foolishly did it anyway. Please forgive me for being obnoxious and offensive. You're both pretty awesome and i'm sorry i was acting lame.

In fact, most of what I said in that thread was pretty lame and I am convicted for it. Please forgive me. I really should not have posted any of that.
That's Christianity right there brother!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

We are only human after all. I average about 1 public apology on this site each month. I appreciate your honesty as well.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

Hey selfdissolving!

NO WORRIES at all and to tell you the truth, I wasn't offended--I just saw a good opportunity to poke a little fun--and it was meant to be more towards myself than at you.

I apologize as well. Maybe I shouldn't have been so sarcastic right out of the gate, and I am sorry.

I sure hope this won't discourage you from posting here because you seem to have a lot of personality and a humble heart, and we really need that around here!

I have actually been wanting to write a thread for some time that says something like, "I Am a Young Single Person's Worst Nightmare," because I started my single voyage when I was in my 20's and here I am in my 40's, and I'm still single, lol. I'm sure any younger person would take one look at my life and start screaming in terror!!!

The thing is though, I totally understand because I felt that way myself when I was in that age bracket, and I had guys hitting on me who were 50 years older than me so I completely understood what you were trying to express in the first post. :)

I'm sorry if I came across a bit too rough. One of the defenses that seems to develop during long-term singleness is sarcasm, and I apologize for letting mine get the best of me.

I really appreciate you posting this thread though--it was very considerate and thoughtful of you, and I sincerely hope you'll keep right on posting. :) (Besides, I need more people to banter with.)

Best wishes to you, SD!

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Isn't this just the most exasperating thing!? Pipp just loves you anyway. I mean, what are you going to possibly do with someone like this?? How are you EVER going to get the last word in?? :oops::);)
Ain't it the truth.

I always tell Pipp that I could tell her I've robbed a bank, started table dancing as a second job (don't even ask about the first), and am considering joining a flat-earth society--and she STILL tells me she loves me and wants to be my friend!!!

Pippy is the kind of person who would love you NO MATTER WHAT, and I hope that when I grow up, I can be more like her.

J

Jennie-Mae

Ain't it the truth.

I always tell Pipp that I could tell her I've robbed a bank, started table dancing as a second job (don't even ask about the first), and am considering joining a flat-earth society--and she STILL tells me she loves me and wants to be my friend!!!

Pippy is the kind of person who would love you NO MATTER WHAT, and I hope that when I grow up, I can be more like her.
I think the earth is a hexagon. You can’t table dance on a hexagon? Or can you? I’m pretty sure you can’t rob a bank with a hexagon? Right? 😄.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I think the earth is a hexagon. You can’t table dance on a hexagon? Or can you? I’m pretty sure you can’t rob a bank with a hexagon? Right? 😄.
Where there's a will, there's a way, sweetie pie. :p

And there are times I have enough will for 5 people (one to cover every side of that hexagon.) ;)

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Wait wait wait a minute...... You're telling me the earth isn't flat and a hexagon has five sides??????

Sorry to interject on your very nice and humble thread selfdissolving.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I just love everyone !

*hugs the whole singles forum*
Well the forum exists in a computer server... you must have big arms to be able to hug a whole server rack.

selfdissolving I don't think you were offensive at all. I'm sorry certain people made you feel you were being offensive. But you really weren't.

J

Jennie-Mae

Whoops, it’s time for me to join in again.

J

Jennie-Mae

Well the forum exists in a computer server... you must have big arms to be able to hug a whole server rack.
Nothings impossible to “Loving Arms”.❤️

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
My first thought reading the OP was "Pipp isn't offended. She doesn't get offended".