I love coffee, especially espresso. Yeah, no sugar for me either.i have espresso every morning with no sugar ,I got used to it after some time![]()
I love coffee, especially espresso. Yeah, no sugar for me either.i have espresso every morning with no sugar ,I got used to it after some time![]()
Coffee.... the nectar of the morning gods.... if there was such a thing.
I grew up in a home where my mom and dad both drank coffee all day long. My mom would take freshly brewed coffee and microwave it to make it hot enough. I'm not that tough.
I didn't drink coffee until I was in my early 20's... working construction, commercial carpentry... when break time rolled around, and we would go in "the shack" for break, nobody would make hot chocolate for me, so I started drinking coffee to warm up. Been enjoying it ever since. Black. No additives. I really despise the taste of sweetened coffee
.
I got a new burr grinder for Christmas, and have been grinding my own, when I make it at home, which is normally only on weekends. My company provides us free coffee/tea/etc at work, so I just wait til I get to work (around 5:30 am) for my first/second/third cups.
It is definitely an acquired taste.... like beer. .... or so I've heard....![]()
I drink coffee black sometimes (depending on what kind of coffee it is). For me it all depends on the flavor. Usually I will put some natural bliss creamer in my coffee and other times some half and half. I don't pour in a lot, just enough to give the coffee some extra added flavor. I may even add sugar (in moderation) at times to my coffee, but I only use sugar in the raw or stevia (natural from a plant). I don't like to use certain other creamers or sugar substitutes. Too many chemicals.Coffee...
I drink my coffee black, no sugar, filtered Douwe Egberts in the morning, after which I can face anything, it's the "elixir of life." lol
Also have a Lavazza expresso/americano machine which uses Lavazza capsules, which is also drank black and without sugar.
Have been drinking black coffee, without sugar since my early 20's (which is quite some time ago, longer than I care to remember...LOL)
I suppose it's a tatse you either like or loathe!
I drink coffee black sometimes (depending on what kind of coffee it is). For me it all depends on the flavor. Usually I will put some natural bliss creamer in my coffee and other times some half and half. I don't pour in a lot, just enough to give the coffee some extra added flavor. I may even add sugar (in moderation) at times to my coffee, but I only use sugar in the raw or stevia (natural from a plant). I don't like to use certain other creamers or sugar substitutes. Too many chemicals.
I buy a good quality medium or light medium roast coffee, medium ground.How do you drink the stuff???
Because I've tried coffee before and I thought it tasted absolutely horrible! So I was just wondering....
Did you have to acquire a taste for coffee? Is there a particular brand of coffee that taste better than others? Do you put things like milk, cream and sugar in it to make the taste more tolerable?
What's your secret to being able to drink something like that? I'm just curious.
I love a good ole triple shot of espressoi have espresso every morning with no sugar ,I got used to it after some time![]()
How do you drink the stuff???
Because I've tried coffee before and I thought it tasted absolutely horrible! So I was just wondering....
Did you have to acquire a taste for coffee? Is there a particular brand of coffee that taste better than others? Do you put things like milk, cream and sugar in it to make the taste more tolerable?
What's your secret to being able to drink something like that? I'm just curious.
Try boiling it as I described above, no acid taste.I've been drinking coffee since I was wee little. Now I reckon I cheat - got one of those Kurig coffee makers. Works great - like two minutes and really a pretty good coffee. I get up real early for work and out the door quick like then enjoy my coffee on the road. Just creamer for me. I don't like it black, it's too acid-y.
It's the old-fashioned kind of grinder, with a hopper at the top and a crank handle on the side. Modern electric grinders use blades to cut the beans apart; burr grinders crush them between interlocking "gear" teeth - the burrs. You get a more consistent grind size with a burr grinder, because the pieces fall through once they are small enough.Burr grinder?? Or is that a typo?![]()