RANDOM question game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinnarnia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It would help i I knew what that meant

have you ever gotten a sunburn?
 
i have uncles but they're not crazy, they're good

when are you gonna get married?
 
That all depends on God's timing, not mine.

What colors should I pick for my wedding?
 
Maybe chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob.

How's that?
 
Uhm tough one......

I think he is a butler

What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? (note: next to being saved by the Lord)
My 22 year old going to Teen Challenge for Help from his drinking n drugs

what kind of dog or cat do u have?name n age?
 
oooneeee....twooooo...threeeeee...fooooour....five ... I think. Maybe I counted wrong, who knows

whats your favorite dinner?