RANDOM question game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinnarnia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sure, as soon as I figure out how to train my own dog

What are you getting me for my birthday?
 
1 Rose for every day you have been alive ;) hehehe


When will you come visit me?
 
Aww, how sweet!

I'll come visit when I can afford it and actually have time for a long vacation.

What state/ city do you live in?
 
Vancouver, BC

Would you jump from a plane without a parachute if you knew you wouldn't get hurt?
 
no, I"m scared of heights.

Have you ever dreamt you could breathe under water?
 
haha because i put a wolf in the corner and now i have to entertain that wolf haha
would you like to make a gummy bear scream
 
not where i live we dont get it
would you want your questions asked even if it's not what you want to hear
 
If it's something i need to hear, then sure

what's your shoe size?
 
whatever I can afford at the moment

what color shirt are you wearing?