RANDOM question game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinnarnia
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
sleeping in till about 9, then spending the day with my boyfriend. It would be an even better day if there were horses involved.

What class do you have 3rd period?
 
third period normally would be english, but this week it is history (tumbling time table)
How old is your boyfriend?
 
I don't have one, but I would like one.

do you have a favorite shirt?
 
I don't remember. My mom says we had a cat named Blue Eyes when I was three.

Are you wearing socks?
 
I would love to get into it, but never did. I am more into videography

Do you ski/snowboard?
 
I've snowboarded a few times, but I'm horrible at it, and the mountain is too far away

been anywhere far from your own country?
 
lol I live in Canada, furthest I've been is florida, although I am hoping to go to Finland next year :)

Where do you want your next vacation to be?
 
cool

I want to see either Scotland or Tallinn

ever done something really crazy?
 
I am always doing something crazy, lol. I am an accident child. I'm 15 and I'v ealready had over 40 stitches 2 broken arms, 2 knee surgerys, 3 concussions. and many hospital visits, lol.

Ever been under the knife?
 
I play lacrosse competitively. um I freestlye ski, aggressive inline, and a lot of other stuff!

Books or sports?
 
books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long books english books! drama! action! gimme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fruit or cake?
 
Chocolate

If you could be anywhere right now ...... would it be Poland or Germany?