Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
randomnesssssssss
Thread starterFollower16
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
today I googled sean connery speaks happy birthday... thought that would be cool to send to a friend. I got nothin.
did you know sean connery speaks japaneze? I'm sure his voice still sounds cool! I would love to have dinner with sean connery & robin williams. I'd even eat cauliflour cake lol!