randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
today I googled sean connery speaks happy birthday... thought that would be cool to send to a friend. I got nothin.

did you know sean connery speaks japaneze? I'm sure his voice still sounds cool! I would love to have dinner with sean connery & robin williams. I'd even eat cauliflour cake lol!
 
We’ll have a real treat tomorrow—kidney bean cake. I’m grinding up the kidney beans right now.
 
lol!! I'd just pick them out like I pick the peas out of chinese rice.
 
Beets... I hate beets. They taste like dirt. And thank goodness there isn't a cake made with beets.
 
If there's a nasty vegetable out there, resta ssured that Res will make it into some sort of casserole or dessert and try to make us eat it.