randomnesssssssss

  • Thread starter Thread starter Follower16
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm fine with the money. The parents though, they're the reason I've only been to four states. And that's only because I've lived in three and we went camping in one.
 
Well, I wouldn't go alone. I have one sister that's here on Cc. She could come with me. But, I can't go anywhere anyway.
That, and I do get motion sickness sometimes, and I've never been on a plane. So, I don't know what to expect from the experience. :)
 
If you have to change planes in the middle of a trip, make sure you leave enough time so you don't miss the connecting flight.
 
I have a lot to deal with right here at home anyway. I just posted one of the many things I'm dealing with, in the family forum....
 
When it's not doing the things it's been doing. National Guard is an honerable institution yes, but the people in it, no. I used to want to be part of it.
And it's not just that, I'd be fine with it, if I had a different feeling about it.
 
For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
 
Thanks Res... And actually, he decided he's not going until July or August, and he talked to me about some of the things I was having problems withand we worked out the kinks, so I should be fine, if everything works out :)