refusing a mandatory vax is not sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 8, 2021
Im hearing so many christians talking about if the covid jab becomes law that they will take it because they will be bound to the law of the land and it would be sin to refuse. I do not see it this way. God never said that we had to commit suicide if the law mandates it. The ones that wont be obeying the law would be the people who try to enforce such a deal. We are not to go along with evil but stand up against it. Submitting to the governing authorities if this was to happen would be agreeing with evil if a person wont take it unless forced because they believe its evil. I guess I just dont understand why the double standard is so widely accepted here. If you are refusing to take it now because you believe its based on lies and darkness then why would it be ok to take it if it becomes law? To me thats no different then saying gay marriage is wrong in the eyes of God and then baking the wedding cake for a gay wedding because a law states that you have to or else. I think peoples hearts are starting to fail them because of fear.

Thoughts?

God bless you all

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Im hearing so many christians talking about if the covid jab becomes law that they will take it because they will be bound to the law of the land and it would be sin to refuse. I do not see it this way. God never said that we had to commit suicide if the law mandates it. The ones that wont be obeying the law would be the people who try to enforce such a deal. We are not to go along with evil but stand up against it. Submitting to the governing authorities if this was to happen would be agreeing with evil if a person wont take it unless forced because they believe its evil. I guess I just dont understand why the double standard is so widely accepted here. If you are refusing to take it now because you believe its based on lies and darkness then why would it be ok to take it if it becomes law? To me thats no different then saying gay marriage is wrong in the eyes of God and then baking the wedding cake for a gay wedding because a law states that you have to or else. I think peoples hearts are starting to fail them because of fear.

Thoughts?

God bless you all
Everyone needs to go by conscience. I have had the first jab and I'll be happy when I get the next. I will not judge those who refuse. I do have a problem with hysterical and outlandish anti vaxxer claims.

The fundamental principle in God's word is to obey the authorities. There is a place for disobedience, but you need to be certain that it is justified. Rebellion is deeply rooted in the soul of man. Laws you don't like bring that to the surface. Not liking a law is no excuse to break it. Again, I'm not inclined to judge those who refuse to be jabbed even if it becomes mandatory. However, the lack of respect for authorities is ungodly and counterproductive. If you want God's blessing, you need to walk in His ways. You won't lose your salvation, you will reap what you sow.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
These are the same as in the time of the first Israel, would insist upon not remaining outside the city just because they had sleperoy.

Dec 9, 2011

Thoughts?

God bless you all
Yes,I don’t believe a person should get the shot out of fear but If they get the shot the reason should be because they don’t want to Infect other people.

Aug 4, 2021

Thoughts?

God bless you all
Depending on the grounds of course, which are all different, 99 various reasons for not getting stabbed. Should of course stick to their guns if they are principled christians. Guess it depends on wheather people are forced to choose between services in society or vaccine, vaccine or no job anymore, and if people fear a life without a paycheck and not being allowed to spend the missing paycheck in society. If I were an american christian I would apply for political asylum in eastern europe or centrral america of course.

John146

Jan 13, 2016

Thoughts?

God bless you all
Hopefully, before it becomes law, we vote some leaders in power that will abide by our constitution and fight for our freedoms. Government is not in charge of my health.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Im hearing so many christians talking about if the covid jab becomes law that they will take it because they will be bound to the law of the land and it would be sin to refuse.
1. Firstly mandatory vaccination would be illegal since it would violate the constitution. There are many entities which will be filing lawsuits on this basis.

2. The "vaccines" themselves are illegal in that they were approved for emergency use only. Since there is no emergency, the legality of mandatory vaccinations is highly questionable.

3. There has never been FULL DISCLOSURE about the harmful and fatal effects of these so-called vaccines. That is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, which means the the governments are committing crimes against humanity. There should already have been Nuremberg 2 to prosecute the conspirators.

4. There is now irrefutable evidence that the vaccines are not there to protect people. They are there to kill or maim the ones who are vaccinated. As a results hundreds and thousands of health care workers (doctors and nurses included) are refusing to be vaccinated and are being punished for that.

Why The Biden COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Is Unconstitutional
https://principia-scientific.com/why-the-biden-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-is-unconstitutional/

Helpful Rulings For Those Declining Vaccination
https://principia-scientific.com/helpful-rulings-for-those-declining-vaccination/

COVID Vaccines Bloody Travesty: From Shots To Clots
https://principia-scientific.com/covid-vaccines-bloody-travesty-from-shots-to-clots/

The Omega Brief: Irrefutable Facts Behind COVID
https://principia-scientific.com/the-omega-brief-irrefutable-facts-behind-covid/

The Omega Brief is comprised into four evidentiary sections of criminal activity involved in the coronavirus pandemic based upon:
I. CRIMINAL ACTIVITY BY EVIDENCE ATTAINED FROM PATENT FILINGS

II. FRAUDULENT IMPLEMENTATION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR PCR TESTING FOR DETECTING SARS–COV–2 AND COVID–19 VACCINE LICENSING

III. CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES BY EVIDENCE OF UNPRECENDENTED RECKLESS IMPLEMENTATION OF EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION AND AGENCY RESTRICTIVE GUIDELINES

IV. CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES AND ITS CITIZENS BY FAILING TO VET THE WHO, NIH, CDC, FDA, ET.AL. PANDEMIC SCIENCE, PROTOCOLS, AND REPORTING

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Hopefully, before it becomes law, we vote some leaders in power that will abide by our constitution and fight for our freedoms. Government is not in charge of my health.
Since election fraud has not been addressed by anyone, your vote means nothing any more. The military must act decisively against the domestic enemies (including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff) for treason and fraud. It might mean surgical strikes against the traitors in governments.

Mar 4, 2020
God doesn't expect people to heed the guidance of governmental bodies who encourage people to sin. The fundamental question is if taking a vaccine is a sin, immoral, unethical, or somehow brings reproach on the body of Christ and God.

I think there is a good case to make that taking a vaccine can be a sin, can cause others to stumble, and can bring ridicule on God's people. On the other hand I see there is a chance that, depending who happens to be talking, the vaccine is not a sin.

Something like this requires wisdom and discernment to decide. I agree that each person should follow their own conscience since taking a vaccine seems to be a gray area in morality.

I personally believe that refusing the vaccine is not a sin and accepting the vaccine could possibly be a sin, but I'm not 100% sure. That being said, I believe both sides should leave each other alone and be pro-choice, but I think we're past that.

Making something mandatory will most likely cause fence-sitters to chose a side and it breeds extremism; we're witnessing it now. There will be strongly vocal pro-vax and strongly vocal anti-vax people.

Since politics are highly polarized, it was a major mistake to politicize the vaccine. Now it's not a matter of rejecting the vaccine, but a matter of left versus right.

They should have left this in the hands of medical practitioners and not saber rattled about taking people's rights way, forcing anything, or making consequences for anyone.

On top of that, trust and respect for the powers that be is at an all time low. People are rightly untrusting about being directed to take an injection by someone on the TV. You know, those same people who are regularly spouting propaganda and manipulating people.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Since election fraud has not been addressed by anyone, your vote means nothing any more. The military must act decisively against the domestic enemies (including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff) for treason and fraud. It might mean surgical strikes against the traitors in governments.
This administration is starting to attack states like Florida where governors are standing up for the people's rights.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The US Constitution has become wet paper.

PS, sorry I thought this was another forum.

BonnieClaire

Jul 1, 2021

Thoughts?

God bless you all
Be of good cheer, for Big Pharma is laughing all the way to the bank!

K

kaylagrl

Thoughts?

God bless you all
Highly doubt they will make it law. I think we still have enough people in the game to stop that. I personally think this is a political issue for Biden. I've never seen so much propaganda in all my life. Give people the facts, let them make up their own minds. Simple. But he's made people who aren't vaxxed the enemy because he believes they are all Trump supporters. Which is false. So much for all that uniting the country drivel. Didn't mean a word of it.

CS1

May 23, 2012

Thoughts?

God bless you all

you are correct. The idea one has to get the jab or being unbiblical is a liberal mindset.

These same types will tell you we have to accept gay marriage because it's the law of the land.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The US Constitution has become wet paper.

PS, sorry I thought this was another forum.
What is the difference between requiring a vaccination against a deadly disease and the requirement of having vaccinations before visiting certain countries?

The vaccination record used to be required in the back of my passport. I had no problem with it then, nor did the family in Christ protest to it.

The big difference now is that many people will believe any lunatic tale by the nearest self-proclaimed authority cum believer who falls out of his shell into their presence.

Again, this is supposed to be Bible discussion. If you want biblical references to epidemics cited in the Word, read about the requirements for lepers, and treatments for ailments in It. mEDICIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PRACTIC; EVEN lUKE WAS A DOCTOR.
It is better to be a fool in the eyes of man for God;s sake than to be a fool in the eyes of God gor man's purposes.

As far as I am concerned all who negate medical treatment when it is availed to them and they die becaue of it have committe suicide.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
God gave, some of us at least, common sense. Are illegals sinning when they cross the border? Its against the law.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
A good example of common sense is to wear a mask and have the vaccination in order not to carry disease to others.

Those who do not do the above, except for personal health reasons are guilty of murder should they infect others to death, and suicide should the contract in die.

Yes, common sense is not so common these days.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
A good example of common sense is to wear a mask and have the vaccination in order not to carry disease to others.

Those who do not do the above, except for personal health reasons are guilty of murder should they infect others to death, and suicide should the contract in die.

Yes, common sense is not so common these days.
Get the shot and then you wont have to worry. Or dont they work?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Get the shot and then you wont have to worry. Or dont they work?
Are you aware that no particular vaccine is infallible due to variable factors influencing them?
However the majority of those v accinated are helped by them, and most do not contract the diseas for which they are intended.
Just as when a person is treated by any medication for the specified use, they still may not respond positively.
Having indicated the above, perhaps you will understand that the beest approach to said treatments are, how did you say it? Right, common sense. Get the vaccine.