refusing a mandatory vax is not sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Are you aware that no particular vaccine is infallible due to variable factors influencing them?
However the majority of those v accinated are helped by them, and most do not contract the diseas for which they are intended.
Just as when a person is treated by any medication for the specified use, they still may not respond positively.
Having indicated the above, perhaps you will understand that the beest approach to said treatments are, how did you say it? Right, common sense. Get the vaccine.
Right. Get shot up with untested dope and hope it works. But if it doesnt? (which it doesnt) No worries. Uncle Joe has his boys cooking up new brew 24/7. I bet this one will work. Yeah. Common sense. By the look of things, it isnt that common.

Aug 4, 2021
Are you aware that no particular vaccine is infallible due to variable factors influencing them?
However the majority of those v accinated are helped by them, and most do not contract the diseas for which they are intended.
Just as when a person is treated by any medication for the specified use, they still may not respond positively.
Having indicated the above, perhaps you will understand that the beest approach to said treatments are, how did you say it? Right, common sense. Get the vaccine.
You seem hell bent on ignoring the topic. Is it a sin to not get the vaccine? Who needs you to repeat what we have been told everyday for 700 days straight?How is it relevant? Can you not tolerate others? Why should they do as you want if not? But hey, keep turning people off. Let us just ponder a basic thing here, do you want a win in a thread "debate"? Or do you want to turn peoples heads? Are you productive or counterproductive if you assume yourself the latter?How many do you think you have convinved to get it? 1? How many fencesitters have you convinced to not get it by rhetoric? 27?

Jan 14, 2021
Whether choosing one of the vaccines or not, most people are trying to do what they think is right. Slandering others of differing opinions as murderers or suicidal doesn't come from a place of love. Arguing for a position solely because it is the position espoused by media, government, and corporate interests is by its nature an argument founded from ethos (an argument from authority). Arguing from fear and threat of consequence is an argument from pathos (feeling). I know many that would prefer arguments premised in logos (logic and pragmatism), or at the very least from positive pathos. Ethos, pathos, and logos are the three ways to convince someone of the truth of something and I believe with enough patience and honest intention from both sides that the truth will shine through even the darkest clouds of fear and doubt.

Based on the information that people trust, everyone feels like they are drawing logical conclusions. But not everyone trusts the same information, not everyone draws the same conclusions, and not everyone will agree with the soundness of each others' conclusions.

There are many facets to this topic, but if one is adamant that an experimental vaccine is unclean to them and that from a sincere religious perspective that they should not partake of the vaccine, even if others do, what right does a government have to deny someone that right? What kind of government denies those rights?

Sep 8, 2021
are we going to continue to deny or hide the truth that this whole covid thing is a weapon of mass destruction? My point is that evil is evil and good is good. they have been lying to us and when we do not stand against these lies we in fact are agreeing with them maybe not in thought and in deed. Christians need to call evil evil and we are being corralled into religious chains by the scripture obey the laws of the land. this scripture is about to be taken highly out of context. The ones that need to obey the laws of the land here in america are the tyrants infringing on the constitution. Biden Lord have mercy on his soul is the one who needs to adhere to the laws of the land. In no way should the american christian family support tyranny from the enemy. Evil is to be called evil and lying is evil. forcing people by fear to take the jab is evil. simple.

Jul 1, 2021
Everyone needs to go by conscience. I have had the first jab and I'll be happy when I get the next. I will not judge those who refuse. I do have a problem with hysterical and outlandish anti vaxxer claims.

The fundamental principle in God's word is to obey the authorities. There is a place for disobedience, but you need to be certain that it is justified. Rebellion is deeply rooted in the soul of man. Laws you don't like bring that to the surface. Not liking a law is no excuse to break it. Again, I'm not inclined to judge those who refuse to be jabbed even if it becomes mandatory. However, the lack of respect for authorities is ungodly and counterproductive. If you want God's blessing, you need to walk in His ways. You won't lose your salvation, you will reap what you sow.
Gotta leave that backdoor open for disobedience.

What do we do when the authorities are evil? I bet the roman emperors adopted Christianity partly cause of Romans 13, its a great way to rule the masses.

Sep 8, 2021
Everyone needs to go by conscience. I have had the first jab and I'll be happy when I get the next. I will not judge those who refuse. I do have a problem with hysterical and outlandish anti vaxxer claims.

The fundamental principle in God's word is to obey the authorities. There is a place for disobedience, but you need to be certain that it is justified. Rebellion is deeply rooted in the soul of man. Laws you don't like bring that to the surface. Not liking a law is no excuse to break it. Again, I'm not inclined to judge those who refuse to be jabbed even if it becomes mandatory. However, the lack of respect for authorities is ungodly and counterproductive. If you want God's blessing, you need to walk in His ways. You won't lose your salvation, you will reap what you sow.
refusing the covid jab aka mRNA should never become a criminal offense. its more than ok for people to choose to take it the same it should remain ok for people to refuse it. if the roles were reversed and you werent comfortable about it and I was it should never be ok for me to criminalize you should you refuse. if my sole purpose for not wanting it is because its my body my choice then that in itself should be honored. the my body my choice abortion movement is honored by american law so then why when I want to refuse a jab is it challenged? when will people put down the obey the law of the land scripture from using it as a weapon against me? i can not murder says God. I obey that law. I can not steal says God and I obey that law. where in scripture can you show me where me not wanting a jab is sin? I mean according to americas law I can have an abortion marry a woman and then adopt a child and raise them to be a pagan........ whose law do I then esteem higher than the other. the law of the land is flawed but that doesnt me I get the excuse to call evil good and good evil.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I will always refuse to endanger others by my actions, or lack thereof. This pandemic is just that, a pandemic.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
lol, everyone's focus is fixed on the vaccine and nobody's thinking through what happens to the human body after catching C-19 over and over. All they had to do was begin the debate and it drew everyone's attention away from the thing they were hiding.

Jan 14, 2021
lol, everyone's focus is fixed on the vaccine and nobody's thinking through what happens to the human body after catching C-19 over and over. All they had to do was begin the debate and it drew everyone's attention away from the thing they were hiding.
It is a rational conclusion to assume that those who don't want the jab perceive the long term consequences of getting the jab to be worse than the consequences of not getting the jab. This includes tens of thousands of well educated nurses that are willing to lose their job over it.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
It is a rational conclusion to assume that those who don't want the jab perceive the long term consequences of getting the jab to be worse than the consequences of not getting the jab. This includes tens of thousands of well educated nurses that are willing to lose their job over it.

The "long term consequences" of catching C-19 never seem to find their way into the news Media unless you dig for it https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210423/covid-study-deaths-months-after-infection So far though everything is about get the vaccine/don't get it,,,,it wont make any difference though

E

eternally-gratefull

Amen

Its the same that they do not tell you a lot of the reactions to the vaccine is really no different than reaction to the virus. I know people who had covid and are having the same things happening to the people getting the vaccine. Which is normal really. As it could be the antibody reaction to the virus causing all those issues. Since the vaccine will cause the same antibodies. It should be expected they may cause the same side effects.

Sadly we turned again into pro vaxx and anti vaxx. And in doing so. Have skewed the truth so bad we do not know what is truth anymore. And reality of both the virus and vaxx is hidden somewhere in all the fighting

E

eternally-gratefull

Any vaxx mandate should be illegal. And any president who tried to use his powers to enforce it should be booted.

people hated trump so much, this is what we get. I say you get what you ask for.

CS1

May 23, 2012
this is not a pandemic it is a Mandemic , that was used to attack us by the Chinese Government. And those on the left used fear to control the massive the church became wimps and received a spirit of fear. Many Christians don't see this "Jab" as the forerunner of the Mark of the beast, why not? How is it many are not connecting the dots?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Amen

Its the same that they do not tell you a lot of the reactions to the vaccine is really no different than reaction to the virus. I know people who had covid and are having the same things happening to the people getting the vaccine. Which is normal really. As it could be the antibody reaction to the virus causing all those issues. Since the vaccine will cause the same antibodies. It should be expected they may cause the same side effects.

Sadly we turned again into pro vaxx and anti vaxx. And in doing so. Have skewed the truth so bad we do not know what is truth anymore. And reality of both the virus and vaxx is hidden somewhere in all the fighting

yep the same long term side effects happen to those who catch it vaccinated or not,,,but nobody's considering what happens after the antibodies dwindle away. So in 2022 those who caught it or those vaccinated will catch it again and it will do a little more damage,then in 2023 a little more,,and a little more in 2024. It's like the Babylon Effect where nobody repents of their works and try's to either get vaccinated and keep the money afloat or catch it and keep it afloat, eventually catching it over and over will kill both the vaccinated and unvaccinated or there will be millions of disabled people who can no longer work,then the economy will crumble.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
this is not a pandemic it is a Mandemic , that was used to attack us by the Chinese Government. And those on the left used fear to control the massive the church became wimps and received a spirit of fear. Many Christians don't see this "Jab" as the forerunner of the Mark of the beast, why not? How is it many are not connecting the dots?
Howisit people have added to the specific foretelling by out Lord, Jesus Yeshua, what is to occur.

I do not see anything other than man;s constant ignoring of the gift of this age, albeit allied to decay, as bringing on the circummstances for this pandemic. There have been several historically , so why this sone is so differend? Perhaps because a lot of people want to tell God what to do instead of learning what He has already taught all?

CS1

May 23, 2012
Howisit people have added to the specific foretelling by out Lord, Jesus Yeshua, what is to occur.

I do not see anything other than man;s constant ignoring of the gift of this age, albeit allied to decay, as bringing on the circummstances for this pandemic. There have been several historically , so why this sone is so differend? Perhaps because a lot of people want to tell God what to do instead of learning what He has already taught all?
what is your point?