Actually...
The Holy Spirit is not a bridge between us and God.
For the Holy Spirit is God.
That bridge you speak of?
That is our human spirit, which the Holy Spirit begat in us when we believed and became regenerate.
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. John 3:6
Our human spirit is not the Holy Spirit.
For the Holy Spirit teaches and guides our human spirit.
When all goes well?
The Holy Spirit brings to remembrance everything Jesus (God's Word) has taught us.
Ensuring that we can recall important teachings when needed. John 14:26
That only works while we're on the earth living in a human body. We won't need that once we are totally consummated with God/Jesus/Holy Spirit in our new heavenly bodies in Heaven. So, if you really read all of the verses, the Holy Spirit is just one aspect of God/Jesus because they are one. While we are on the earth, they are serving different purposes until we are made perfect so that we can even stand in His presence as the WHOLE in Heaven.
- John 10:30 — “I and my Father are one.”
- John 10:38 — “the Father is in me, and I in him.”
- John 14:10 — “I am in the Father, and the Father in me.”
- John 14:11 — “I am in the Father, and the Father in me.”
- John 14:16–17 — “he may abide with you for ever” / “he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”
- John 14:18 — “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”
- John 14:20 — “I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”
- John 14:23 — “my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.”
- John 15:4 — “Abide in me, and I in you.”
- John 15:5 — “He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit.”
- John 17:11 — “Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.”
- John 17:20–21 — “that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us.”
- John 17:22 — “that they may be one, even as we are one.”
- John 17:23 — “I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one.”
- John 17:24 — “that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am.”
- John 17:26 — “that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.”
- Romans 8:9 — “the Spirit of God dwell in you” / “the Spirit of Christ.”
- Romans 8:10 — “if Christ be in you.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:17 — “he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.”
- 1 Corinthians 12:12–13 — “so also is Christ” / “by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 — “if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature.”
- Galatians 2:20 — “Christ liveth in me.”
- Ephesians 2:18 — “through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.”
- Colossians 1:27 — “Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
- Colossians 3:3 — “your life is hid with Christ in God.”
- 1 John 2:24 — “ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.”
- 1 John 3:24 — “he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him.”
- 1 John 4:12 — “God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.”
- 1 John 4:13 — “Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.”
- 1 John 4:15 — “God dwelleth in him, and he in God.”
- 1 John 4:16 — “He that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”
- Revelation 21:3 — “the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them... and God himself shall be with them.”
- Revelation 21:22 — “the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.”
- Revelation 22:3–4 — “the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it” / “they shall see his face.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:28 — “that God may be all in all.”
- Ephesians 4:4–6 — “There is one body, and one Spirit... One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”
Revelation 3:12 - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my NEW name.
Revelation 19:12 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Isaiah 62:2 - And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a NEW name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.