Christ Jesus was very clear with His time stamps and when He stated "YOU" he was clearly referring to the people listening to Him, just like Paul when he wrote his letters and stated YOU.
I do not care how much verbiage mumbo jumbo they devise to cover the truth, if one is honest with the text actually trusts in the words of Christ Jesus one can clearly see dispensationalism is a total fabrication.
I just had to be shown it ONCE for the scales to fall away, you know why, because I trust Christ Jesus and His words not the doctrine of men!!
Oh yes no doubt these passages ARE indeed "verbiage mumbo jumbo" to those who do not have ears to hear.
But to my ears they ring crystal clear like a symphony to my ears with perfect pitch and clarity.
Act 1:3
To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the
kingdom of God:
Act 1:6
When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time
restore again the ***kingdom to Israel***?
Mat 17:11
And Jesus answered and said unto them,
Elias truly shall first come,
and restore all things.
Act 3:21
“whom heaven must receive
until the times of
restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
Act 15:16
After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and
I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Mat 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me,
in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Luk 22:29
And I appoint unto you a
kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
Luk 22:30
That ye may eat and drink at my table in my
kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Rom 11:11
I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but
rather through their fall salvation
is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
Rom 11:12
Now if the fall of them
be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles;
how much more their fulness?
Luk 13:35
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me,
until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed
is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Luk 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles,
until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Rom 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel,
until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.