Revelation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Israel

In this you err, because I don't demonstrate my love for anyone. My love is as filthy rags, and I do not consider it to be true love at all.

Love from God through us is an active and living force, which reacts to each person and each situation in the way that God directs, through His Holy Spirit.

Your question is not only meaningless, but shows your lack of understanding of God's love.

First you say the commandments are to believe in Him who was sent, and to love one another as Jesus loved us. Now that love is as filthy rags? Lol... How is it an error to ask how is one's love demonstrated to his fellow neighbor? We know that God so loved the world, He sent His only begotten son. The question isn't about His love, but yours (ours).

Romans 13:8-10

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
How do you read anything and understand what is written?

I

Israel

With the Spirit of Truth guiding me. And with the fear that my life depends on it!
I will not leave my salvation up to no man, his doctrine, or his popular beliefs.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
With the Spirit of Truth guiding me. And with the fear that my life depends on it!
I will not leave my salvation up to no man, his doctrine, or his popular beliefs.
Then how can you not know that God is love, and that everyone who loves is of God? Why? Because the love is from God! For the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. My love is worthless, His love is life.

S

ShelleBelle76

Then how can you not know that God is love, and that everyone who loves is of God? Why? Because the love is from God!
This statement I am not so sure of. Simply because when I was younger, I had some friends who were statanists. The girl, Jasmine, was one of the sweetest people I ever met and her kindness and love towards me was far beyond that of many people I know today who claim to be Christians. I cannot explain why this couple had such a kind demeanor, and though I did not judge them for their beliefs, I was smart enough not to ask questions and get too curious about them either.

My point is, not everyone who loves is of God. I have many examples throughout my life of people who had completely rejected Christ but still loved me more unconditionally than those who walked in Christ.

If one who is an avid follower of darkness chooses to show love, how much more should we as Christian show our love to others? God forbid we are compared to those who walk wiithout Him and come up wanting!

G

godsbluesman

I believe we are already in the beginning of revalations

G

godsbluesman

If you have trouble understanding the text,try the BBE version of the Bible. (bible in basic english)

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
This statement I am not so sure of. Simply because when I was younger, I had some friends who were statanists. The girl, Jasmine, was one of the sweetest people I ever met and her kindness and love towards me was far beyond that of many people I know today who claim to be Christians. I cannot explain why this couple had such a kind demeanor, and though I did not judge them for their beliefs, I was smart enough not to ask questions and get too curious about them either.

My point is, not everyone who loves is of God. I have many examples throughout my life of people who had completely rejected Christ but still loved me more unconditionally than those who walked in Christ.

If one who is an avid follower of darkness chooses to show love, how much more should we as Christian show our love to others? God forbid we are compared to those who walk wiithout Him and come up wanting!
If there be any good in any thing, then it is from God. There is no good other than that which comes from God. Simply, God is love. Now what we see as love in this world, even true love, is from God. We as followers of Christ Jesus are commanded to love, not with our love, but with His love. Jesus was not sweet. But He is and was God's love in the flesh, and we too should be the same. Do you believe that this girl you knew was walking in the love of God for you through Jesus Christ?

There are many good things in this creation. Every one of them has their source in God, whether we admit that or not.

But the love of God, that love which was in Jesus when He laid down His life for us, is the love we are to walk in, and you are right, most christians do not know or walk in that love.

In His love,
vic