I want to continue Chapter 5 with the song the 24 elders sing and its significance, but here are a few questions to consider********* 1. Who are the 24 elders...? 2. Why are there 24 of them...? 3. What us the significance of the New Song...?
Here is a great video on the 24 elders that goes over them in a manner that I am pretty confident you haven't heard before. One thing to take note of in the video is the 12 tribes on earth. The 24 elders are a referrence of governmenatl positions in the ages to come. There will be 12 thrones in heaven where the body of Christ will be seated. 12 thrones on earth where the Jesus's disciples will sit. 12 in heaven. 12 on earth. = 24 thrones. 24 elders.
Col 1.16
For by him were all things created, that are in
heaven, and that are in
earth, visible and invisible, whether they be
thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:
all things were created by him, and for him:
Rev 4.10-11
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power:
for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are
and were created.
Deut 32.7-8
Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee;
thy elders, and they will tell thee.
When the most High
divided to the nations their
inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the
bounds of the people
according to the number of the children of Israel.
Each tribe elder will have their own corresponding area divided by God. Just like currently Satan posses the kingdoms. Prince of Persia, Prince of Grecia etc...Michael, the arch angel didn't rebel corresponds to Israel.
Dan 10.20
Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
[video=youtube;E2GbrZ9ThpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2GbrZ9ThpA[/video]
Also note, as he states in the video, this is what he has gathered through studying the world rightly divided and isn't dogmatic about the issue. But, if anything, I think he is a lot closer to being correct than any other person I have ever heard. And I have heard it all.