revelations babylon

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 9, 2010
Babylon is when all the Gentile nations come together and ignore the Christian religion,but at that time Israel comes to the truth,in which God said I will make a full end of all Gentile nations,but I will not make a full end of Israel,although they will be punished in part.

Babylon cannot be Israel,because Israel comes to the truth at that time.

Also Babylon sits on a scarlet colored beast that has 10 horns,and the 10 horns come from the 4th beast of Daniel chapter 7,which is the Roman Empire,which the prince to come will come from the people who overthrew Jerusalem,which is the Roman Empire,who will have the dominion on earth until Jesus puts down the beast system.

The 10 horns is the world split in to 10 sections with a leader in each section,and is a Gentile plan,not Israel.

Revelation chapter 17 says that Babylon has led the world astray from the truth,and has fallen,and is punished by God,and all the other nations stand afar off for the fear of her torment.

Since all the other nations stand afar off because of the fear of her torment,it would seem like it was a nation,or a small group of nations,that led the world astray.

According to the Bible,it would have to be a nation that had influence in the world above the other nations,a nation that is powerful in military force,a nation that allows multiculturism and religious diversity,catering to all the religions by allowing them to be practiced,a nation that lived in prosperity materially and monetarily,an anything goes multiculturism,a nation that promotes peace in the world,a nation that indulges in worldliness,fleshy pleasures,and entertainment.

I wonder what nation that could be.

Last edited:
A

A-Omega

Babylon is when all the Gentile nations come together and ignore the Christian religion,but at that time Israel comes to the truth,in which God said I will make a full end of all Gentile nations,but I will not make a full end of Israel,although they will be punished in part.

Also Babylon sits on a scarlet colored beast that has 10 horns,and the 10 horns come from the 4th beast of Daniel chapter 7,which is the Roman Empire,which the prince to come will come from the people who overthrew Jerusalem,which is the Roman Empire,who will have the dominion on earth until Jesus puts down the beast system.

The 10 horns is the world split in to 10 sections with a leader in each section,and is a Gentile plan,not Israel.

Revelation chapter 17 says that Babylon has led the world astray from the truth,and has fallen,and is punished by God,and all the other nations stand afar off for the fear of her torment.

Since all the other nations stand afar off because of the fear of her torment,it would seem like it was a nation,or a small group of nations,that led the world astray.

According to the Bible,it would have to be a nation that had influence in the world above the other nations,a nation that is powerful in military force,a nation that allows multiculturism and religious diversity,catering to all the religions by allowing them to be practiced,a nation that lived in prosperity materially and monetarily,an anything goes multiculturism,a nation that promotes peace in the world,a nation that indulges in worldliness,fleshy pleasures,and entertainment.

Where is the scripture??? Does the BIble say Rome is the 4th Kingdom? Does the Bible say that Israel comes to the truth at the beginning of the Great Tribulation? Where is the scripture for these ideas?

P

peterT

Where is the scripture??? Does the BIble say Rome is the 4th Kingdom? Does the Bible say that Israel comes to the truth at the beginning of the Great Tribulation? Where is the scripture for these ideas?

I think he means STEMED from the Roman Empire.

And I think he gets that from Daniel 2

33 His legs of iron, ………………………………………….......................Empire Rome .
40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron

His feet part of iron and part of clay. …………………………………….Empire last days.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided;

The last kingdom the feet and toes iron and clay stemming from the legs of iron, thus iron in the feet. Now is the EU, European Union.

Thus making the feet the 7th kingdom world power in Bible history.

If you look at the whole pitcher in bible history including the first two kingdoms before the head of gold (1) Egypt (2) Assyria.
That makes the feet and toes the seven kingdom altogether in bible history.

Then I think he goes to Rv 17 and see the 7th head the last head with the ten kings relating it to the 4th beast of Daniel 7.

As for the other question I can’t answer that I don’t know how he gets it, but maybe someone else can answer that.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
41,42,43,,,shall be divided"41",,,"partly strong",,"42',,,,,,,,,,,,,,"mingle them selves with the seed of men",,,"43",,,,,,,,10 different ones,,,,not near about as strong as Rome itself,,,,,,,,,"men" of god,,,,,,"gentiles,,,,,,,, "dog",,,,,a league "confederate",,,,,,,,,,,mingles together,,,,,,,ten toes "one at a time'

B

babyboyblue

So what do you guys think about mystery babylon, mother of abominations and harlots or what not?
Well the bible calls sin a mystery. I believe Babylon in the last days is symbolic for confusion in sin. That's why the angels in revelation 14 is calling for people to come out of Babylon. Come out of confusion. Come out of sin. Live in Christ in whom there is no sin.

Oh I also believe that Babylon symbolizes a church and her daughters are the churches that looks and acts like the "mother church".

Last edited:

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
that's in Daniel but in rev.,,,, they hate "all ten at once",,,,Babylon and burn her with fire,,,, so they move across history each horn and mingle them selves,,,,and at the end them "all ten together",,,,,,,,,"hate Babylon" ,,,at the end ten horns,7 heads,Babylon,two horned beast,,,beast that was,,,ect. are all present,,,,,,,,,at the "same time in history",,,,,,,,,,,,,in ad 70 Israel was scattered and all of her government was sent into every direction,,,,this was to the Romans to so that they "could not pose a threat of up rising",,,i.e. Maccabees,,,,,,they did not want it to happen again,,,,,,all of the building but the whaling wall was destroyed at that time,, and the Romans gave control of Jerusalem to the Palestinians,,,"as governors of Rome",,,,,,,the peoples of the then Israel,,, were scattered into the "ten horns that formed from then on",,,,,,,,,,,,that's were they lived ,,,they were "scattered,,in- to the ten horns kingdoms",,,,,,,,"Israel was scattered into the ten toes",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

C

Crimeny

You know i was thinking about this a while back, i thought it was for sure America because of all the witches and the masons and the satanism and the occult and because i remember hearing that "America is the center of operations for a global empire and for taking over the globe" based on some masonic agenda or some agenda or something satanic, soo maybeee, if the new world order jargon comes true then oh boy.