Right now, I feel like I'm in hell on earth.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 12, 2021
God in his heaven, please help me. I am so sad and angry that I can't contain myself. I feel like dying. My husband has proved he only cares for himself and has neglected and abused me emotionally for so long. I want to die! God is heaven, help me.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
AnnaMarie . . .

You are valuable! You are important!

And you know what else? You don't need any man to make you feel whole and complete . . . never. I want you to believe in yourself; that you are truly a good person, regardless of what your husband has done and/or said.

I believe in you!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
God in his heaven, please help me. I am so sad and angry that I can't contain myself. I feel like dying. My husband has proved he only cares for himself and has neglected and abused me emotionally for so long. I want to die! God is heaven, help me.
Your Father in Heaven is sad to see his daughter feel the way you are.

Remember, that’s who YOU are! A daughter of the one true King!

Holy Father, please let your little girl feel Your Presence in unmistakable ways. Give her a reassurance of the incredible value she has in Your Son. Help her in her current situation.

In Jesus Name.

Jul 9, 2020
Killing yourself is like the ultimate insult to God. It's despising one of His greatest blessings. Don't do it!

I'm pretty convinced that temptations of suicide is demonic oppression. Satan wants you dead. He wants to eat your soul. Don't let him win. There is a good and loving God of the universe that desires something better for you. Give Him a chance. Give Him some time. Trust Him.

K

kaylagrl

A gf of mine, who was a pastors wife, is just going through the same thing. I've spent many late nights talking to her, more listening to her pain. She was married 17 yrs and her husband left her for the music minister in one of the churches they were in. She was devastated. I hope you have someone close you can confide in and just let it all out. If not, I know many here are ready and willing to talk and pray with you. I know it feels like the end, but hold fast, it isn't. God hears your cries and sees every tear. A beautiful old song says "Tears are a language God understands. I hope it comforts you tonight sister.

K

kaylagrl

Exactly correct. But man it sure can seem soooo hopeless.

View attachment 227381

I haven't been in this exact situation, but I've been in the place of despair. I guess reaching out is the most important, to have someone listen and pray for you. Because hopeless seems so much worse alone.

Mar 12, 2021
AnnaMarie . . .

You are valuable! You are important!

And you know what else? You don't need any man to make you feel whole and complete . . . never. I want you to believe in yourself; that you are truly a good person, regardless of what your husband has done and/or said.

I believe in you!
Thank you for caring.

Mar 12, 2021
A gf of mine, who was a pastors wife, is just going through the same thing. I've spent many late nights talking to her, more listening to her pain. She was married 17 yrs and her husband left her for the music minister in one of the churches they were in. She was devastated. I hope you have someone close you can confide in and just let it all out. If not, I know many here are ready and willing to talk and pray with you. I know it feels like the end, but hold fast, it isn't. God hears your cries and sees every tear. A beautiful old song says "Tears are a language God understands. I hope it comforts you tonight sister.

Thank you sister. I'm so grateful for your time and attention.

Mar 12, 2021
Killing yourself is like the ultimate insult to God. It's despising one of His greatest blessings. Don't do it!

I'm pretty convinced that temptations of suicide is demonic oppression. Satan wants you dead. He wants to eat your soul. Don't let him win. There is a good and loving God of the universe that desires something better for you. Give Him a chance. Give Him some time. Trust Him.
You are right. You are right. I'm just so sad today. So sad.

Mar 12, 2021
Your Father in Heaven is sad to see his daughter feel the way you are.

Remember, that’s who YOU are! A daughter of the one true King!

Holy Father, please let your little girl feel Your Presence in unmistakable ways. Give her a reassurance of the incredible value she has in Your Son. Help her in her current situation.

In Jesus Name.
Thank you for your caring ways and your prayer. The pain is bad, but what would I do without my Father in heaven?

L

Live4Him

Hi, AnnaMarie...or should I say "neighbor" (I live in PA, too).

I don't know if you've ever bought anything online from maybe Ebay or Amazon, but if you have, then you know that you can determine the worth of something by the price that someone is willing to pay for it.

What is your worth is God's sight, and what was he willing to pay for you?

He was willing to redeem you with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, and Jesus offered himself willfully for you in the process.

You may not be of much worth in your husband's eyes at the moment, but he is NOT the true judge of your worthiness.

You're in my prayers.

God's grace is sufficient for you.

K

kaylagrl

Thank you sister. I'm so grateful for your time and attention.
We're here to bear one anothers burdens. That's what true sisters and brothers in Christ do. We're all here for you sister.

Mar 12, 2021
Hi, AnnaMarie...or should I say "neighbor" (I live in PA, too).

I don't know if you've ever bought anything online from maybe Ebay or Amazon, but if you have, then you know that you can determine the worth of something by the price that someone is willing to pay for it.

What is your worth is God's sight, and what was he willing to pay for you?

He was willing to redeem you with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, and Jesus offered himself willfully for you in the process.

You may not be of much worth in your husband's eyes at the moment, but he is NOT the true judge of your worthiness.

You're in my prayers.

God's grace is sufficient for you.
Thank you brother. It is a blessing to be prayed for, especially tonight, as I am in pain.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"A marriage break up can and will be one of life's toughest ordeals to experience,
a heartache like none other. I believe, had I had God in my life when I went through
the ordeal, I would have been better prepared. Took me quite some time to recover, but
I did, by accepting it and moving on with my life, we have to.
I hope God is part of your life, you will survive, and often down the road, we may learn
things happen for reasons we never expected.
We are meant to be happy, and their are times when a relationship is beyond repair, and
it being best to dissolve the relationship. Be strong and keep God as part of your strength
and courage to accept and move on, you will overcome."

edb0eabdbdf5abaac194c71f1a75fded - Copy (2).jpg :)

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you for caring.
I actually [do] care. I've spent a combined 16 years of my life wishing that I weren't alive, so I have at least an understanding of how you might feel . . . and why. To this day, I have literally lost every person in my former life, including both of my bio families. Everyone is gone. But . . . do you think that this circumstance that is half a decade old has caused me to doubt myself? No. I question myself, but I do not doubt. I believe in myself as a good person, regardless of what all of these ultra-important people that, and still, think of me. I don't believe it. I used to, but I don't believe it anymore.

What your husband has done has very little to do with you. His lack of self-control is completely and 100$ independent of anything that you have ever done, even if you were guilty of something that he alleged. What he does not describe you, but his actions describe him and what is in his heart.

I decide what I am worth on this planet far more than anyone else. My voice matters, that what I believe about myself is far more important than what anyone else thinks. You are allowed to makes mistakes . . . everyone does. So what! So people like you and me will learn to stand tall . . . always . . . even when we make mistakes. Look, if people can't handle it when we make mistakes, then this level of expectant perfectionism is so far out of line. Believe in yourself . . . even in you have made a mistake.

I believe in you 100%.

Mar 12, 2021
"A marriage break up can and will be one of life's toughest ordeals to experience,
a heartache like none other. I believe, had I had God in my life when I went through
the ordeal, I would have been better prepared. Took me quite some time to recover, but
I did, by accepting it and moving on with my life, we have to.
I hope God is part of your life, you will survive, and often down the road, we may learn
things happen for reasons we never expected.
We are meant to be happy, and their are times when a relationship is beyond repair, and
it being best to dissolve the relationship. Be strong and keep God as part of your strength
and courage to accept and move on, you will overcome."

View attachment 227385 :)
Thank you for caring and writing to me. I AM a Christian. And as such, divorce is not an option. Jesus hates divorce and I know that...so I cry and pray at night before I sleep, and I cry when I wake up...
I left and divorced someone who loved me years ago. He was an alcoholic and there was no intimacy...he wasn't capable. I was younger and abandoned my alcoholic husband so I could fulfill my needs. It was wrong. Very recently, it finally occurred to me that I never asked God to forgive me for doing that. I never repented of doing something the Lord DESPISES. And since marrying my current husband, there has been little to no intimacy...funny how that worked out, isn't it.
And now I suffer with a man who is selfish, self-centered, and pleasuring himself sexually (He admits it.). He has put his family and his own interests first..., not me, not our marriage. Ignoring my feelings, ignoring my copious tears almost on a daily basis, is the way we have been living. I abhor violence so I cry when I'm angry and frustrated. I cry to my husband- he sits and looks at me. I cry to the Lord everyday.

He says he is a Christian and he is saved. But, I fail to see where he is putting God first in his life.

I pray that since I have repented, sincerely, of divorcing my first husband, that the Lord in His grace and mercy, will effect a miracle in my current marriage. But what if not? I cannot divorce my current spouse, ESPECIALLY after asking the Lord's forgiveness for divorcing my first husband.

I cannot eat properly, sleep well, be at work- without bursting into tears. I know He punishes those He loves and I have been suffering for many years now.
I have been a good wife. I can honestly say that and he does not dispute that. But, here I am, living in a horrible marriage of misery.

Thank you again for your caring spirit. And your prayer. Try not to forget about me in the next few weeks and pray for mental and spiritual well-being. I have no family, except for one child who is in the armed services and whom I have already burdened too much with my marriage issues.

All I have is the one TRUE God and all of you, my brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus.