Russia Preparing for War.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021

I believe that Russia is preparing for war. I will write what I believe and then open it up for discussion. More details can be shared as we go on.

God`s word tells us that Russia will be brought down to the land of Israel by God in the latter years. (Ez. 38: 16)

I believe what we are seeing today with Russian troops outside the Ukraine is but the preliminaries. Putin, the President of Russia, is, I believe testing the waters to see whether the USA & NATO will go to war. A weakened USA and leader is just what Putin needs to bring about his `evil plan.` (Ez. 38: 10)

Along with Russia are `many people.` These are some of the former nations of the USSR. They have formed an Alliance, (CSTO, Collective Security Treaty organisation) and their first mission was recently in Kazakhstan. This Alliance is led by Russia and includes - Belarus, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.

Also with Russia is Iran. (Ez. 38: 5 Persia/Iran). And recently Iran has been sending many Shi-ites into Syria to build up numbers there. This is strategically where I see the Russian Federation will be brought down to - Syria. From there they will go into the Golan Heights in Israel.

The International Community believe that Israel is the `occupying power` there and thus will not retaliate when Russia invades. The Golan Heights has mountains and unwalled villages. There is oil and gas, good water, fertile ground etc all `booty` for Russia to take.

`Thus says the Lord God, “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, “I will go up against a land of unwalled villages, I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell without walls, and having neither bars nor gates` -

to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.` (Ez. 38: 10 - 12)

Golan_Heights_Map.png

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

God`s word tells us that Russia will be brought down to the land of Israel by God in the latter years. (Ez. 38: 16)
That verse says nothing about Russia. ;)

O

Omegatime

I also do not believe that Russia is the one mentioned in Ez 38. Russia and America are headed for war some time this year IMO.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
That verse says nothing about Russia. ;)
The Encyclopedia Britannia - `Rus, also spelled Ros, ancient people who gave their name to the lands of Russia and Belarus.`

God`s Word says - `Then you will come from your place out of the FAR NORTH.` (Ez. 38: 16)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
oh ok but I thought most countries have some sort of army in reserve and a stockpile of weapons just waiting for the opportunity to use them...not just Russia.

Some countries are already at war anyway. Does that surprise anybody? I dont think so.

I think its much better for countries to channel their aggression into competitive sports instead eg rugby...or basketball, top chef or eurovision song contest...

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
oh ok but I thought most countries have some sort of army in reserve and a stockpile of weapons just waiting for the opportunity to use them...not just Russia.

Some countries are already at war anyway. Does that surprise anybody? I dont think so.

I think its much better for countries to channel their aggression into competitive sports instead eg rugby...or basketball, top chef or eurovision song contest...
But we are looking at what God`s word says. God is about to bring the Russian Federation plus Iran, Libya and Ethiopia, to judgment on the mountains and fields of Israel. (Ez. 38: 5, 15 & 16)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The Encyclopedia Britannia - `Rus, also spelled Ros, ancient people who gave their name to the lands of Russia and Belarus.`

God`s Word says - `Then you will come from your place out of the FAR NORTH.` (Ez. 38: 16)
Any invader coming from beyond Damascus would fit that description. I don't buy the idea that Ezekiel was writing about a period 2500 years in the future.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The prophecy is addressed to rosh, meshech, chief prince of Tubal.

Rosh means head, for what that is worth. Supposedly it evolved into Russia, while Meshech became mushcush, and finallly Moscow. Do not quote me, look up the etymologies for yourself.

Jan 12, 2022
Jesus comes soon. A Sword Cometh out of his mouth to kill this last kingdom led by the king of the little horn that subdues three other horns and falsely by lies unifies the last kingdom that is and is not. The Supper of Lamb! The whole evil earth's last kingdom, iron and clay who don't cleave together, come be gathered to the feast of the Lord and be sacrificed all devoured by the beasts of the field and the blood of your princes drank by the birds of heaven. Behold the Rock smashes their kingdom and upon the Rock, Jesus, is established the Kingdom of God that grows and magnifies without measure. The Kingdom of God comes and God reigns forever and even forever, in Jesus name, amen.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
FYI:

Russia has been preparing for war for the duration of its History. Y'all do know that, right?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Not when you have a government like that of Australia and China trying their totalitarian tactics on sportsmen and women. Actually the fans in the US are channeling their aggression with "Let's Go Brandon!"

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Russia has been preparing for war for the duration of its History.
That's right. There is something in the Russian psyche which demands that they constantly bully others. The Soviet Union was established this way, and the Russian Federation is exactly the same. But there is something in the modern Western psyche (Liberalism?) which tends to always make the leaders behave as cowards. (The Afghanistan debacle is a good example. The Taliban won a huge victory and the USA was thoroughly humiliated.) NATO should have always been on high alert since its inception, and prepared to resist Russian aggression at the drop of a hat. Instead it has failed to do what it was supposed to do. Actually Russia could easily take over all of Europe under present circumstances (despite all the bluster from the West).

Getting back to Bible prophecy, there is no question that Russia will be involved with a number of other nations to come against Israel. There is still debate as to when this will happen, but Gog and Magog are specifically mentioned after the Millennium (Rev 20). And most commentators believe that Magog is Russia, and Gog is the "prince" of Magog who leads Rosh, Meshak, and Tubal into battle (along with a number of other nations).

On a side note, Vladimir Putin literally behaves like the sovereign of Russia, and has stolen billions of dollars from his own country and salted them away. He uses that money to destroy the West (just like Stalin planned to destroy America a long time ago and actually succeed). The USA now has a Marxist/Communist/Bolshevist/Anarchist/Racist regime in Washington, DC. There is also a Gulag in DC. The only thing left is for elections to become a total farce (just as in Russia).

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
Any invader coming from beyond Damascus would fit that description. I don't buy the idea that Ezekiel was writing about a period 2500 years in the future.
We shall see.

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
FYI:

Russia has been preparing for war for the duration of its History. Y'all do know that, right?
So true.

The strategic advantage of involvement in the Middle East, and the economic wealth accruing from controlling the world distribution of crude oil has been a Soviet prime objective for years.

This was exposed by the Israeli army in 1982.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the State of Israel reports, inter alia:-

"During the operation "Peace for Galilee", as the Israeli forces advanced through Lebanon in July 1982, they made an amazing discovery. Around the Village of Saida, the largest secret military base in the world was uncovered. It consisted of miles of steel reinforced bunkers tunnelled out of the hillside. Inside was crammed massive quantities of Soviet made arms and ammunition.

It exceeded by far the highest previous intelligence estimates. I.D.F. units gathered 4170 tons (some 1,500 truckloads) of ammunition; hundreds of combat-vehicles; tanks and armoured carriers; thousands of weapons, artillery and rocket launchers, plus other sophisticated devices. These arms and stores were far in excess of P.L.O. requirements. Secret documents and maps found in the Command Post clearly revealed that the Soviets planned invasion of the Middle East on the 4th August 1982. The I.D.F. averted this Soviet invasion by just a few weeks"

However, there is an appointed time predicted. Russia will certainly invade the Middle East. World War 3 will have commenced.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Ukraine and Kazakhstan are both in complete turmoil.

Ukraine has metallurgy and rocket technology and farms. They also produce electricity that Germany purchases through it's nuclear reactors.
Kazakhstan mines more uranium and vanadium that actually fuels nuclear reactors and strengthens steel.

Both are incredibly poor from corrupt oligarchies and petty thugs.

If they can clean up the corruption Ukraine port can do the rest with their highly educated workforce that is currently unemployed... the world would love to have investments in Ukraine but the corruption keeps it from happening.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

I believe that Russia is preparing for war. I will write what I believe and then open it up for discussion. More details can be shared as we go on.

very interesting read thanks for taking the time to share it

I bet if Russia invades Ukraine , China invaded tiawan very soon after or immediately after they’ve been coordinating for a few years now to move on American interests in Europe and the South Pacific.

Biden expresses weakness and frailty he’s already said we won’t intervene well “Sanction them later” China wants one China and Russia wants the old Soviet Union they are about to take it by force with everyone telling them not to because we already said publicly we won’t stop them.

America is weak right now and the world sees it we were all that kept that stuff in order since the world wars because we were strong and said “ if you do it we’ll hammer you hard like we did the others before you “

that no longer exists so the Soviet Union is back soon and “one China the belt and road initiative “ is coming soon and they’ll control the majority of world trade waterways and roadways.

they are about to take Taiwan and the. Probably Guam if Biden continues projecting frailty and weakness

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
very interesting read thanks for taking the time to share it

I bet if Russia invades Ukraine , China invaded tiawan very soon after or immediately after they’ve been coordinating for a few years now to move on American interests in Europe and the South Pacific.

Biden expresses weakness and frailty he’s already said we won’t intervene well “Sanction them later” China wants one China and Russia wants the old Soviet Union they are about to take it by force with everyone telling them not to because we already said publicly we won’t stop them.

America is weak right now and the world sees it we were all that kept that stuff in order since the world wars because we were strong and said “ if you do it we’ll hammer you hard like we did the others before you “

that no longer exists so the Soviet Union is back soon and “one China the belt and road initiative “ is coming soon and they’ll control the majority of world trade waterways and roadways.

they are about to take Taiwan and the. Probably Guam if Biden continues projecting frailty and weakness
Thanks Pilgrim for all your news and comments too. Much appreciated and right on the ball.

Jan 15, 2022

I believe what we are seeing today with Russian troops outside the Ukraine is but the preliminaries. Putin, the President of Russia, is, I believe testing the waters to see whether the USA & NATO will go to war. A weakened USA and leader is just what Putin needs to bring about his `evil plan.` (Ez. 38: 10)

Along with Russia are `many people.` These are some of the former nations of the USSR. They have formed an Alliance, (CSTO, Collective Security Treaty organisation) and their first mission was recently in Kazakhstan. This Alliance is led by Russia and includes - Belarus, Tajikistan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.

Also with Russia is Iran. (Ez. 38: 5 Persia/Iran). And recently Iran has been sending many Shi-ites into Syria to build up numbers there. This is strategically where I see the Russian Federation will be brought down to - Syria. From there they will go into the Golan Heights in Israel.

The International Community believe that Israel is the `occupying power` there and thus will not retaliate when Russia invades. The Golan Heights has mountains and unwalled villages. There is oil and gas, good water, fertile ground etc all `booty` for Russia to take.

`Thus says the Lord God, “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, “I will go up against a land of unwalled villages, I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell without walls, and having neither bars nor gates` -

to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.` (Ez. 38: 10 - 12)

View attachment 235028
when Gorbechov gave the former warsaw states their independance back, Nato said it had no plans to expand eastwards. Yet, eventually they did, to Russias borders. I do wonder, if the warsaw pact, had of sought to include Canada or Mexico to their ranks, with their consent, whether the USA would have said it was OK because they were just doing what they had the sovereign right to do

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
when Gorbechov gave the former warsaw states their independance back, Nato said it had no plans to expand eastwards. Yet, eventually they did, to Russias borders. I do wonder, if the warsaw pact, had of sought to include Canada or Mexico to their ranks, with their consent, whether the USA would have said it was OK because they were just doing what they had the sovereign right to do
Interesting thoughts there Onesimus. Thanks.