To anyone taking the time to read this, thank you.
I see a lot of posts on here of all sorts, but one theme common in most is a desire to share.
Sadly I notice how easy it is for self to get in the way of the guidance of our Lord when someone may not be on the same page as we are.
Sound doctrine is very important.
Our witness is also important.
It isn't just about sharing either, there are times the Lord may put someone younger and or less wise than you see yourself before you to teach you something important.
Listening is huge if we do not want to stagnate.
So in hopes to make a thread that is not just good for sharing, but also listening and useful practice for our ability to witness I'd like to ask a few questions.
1. What is something the Lord has shown you recently?
2. When is a time you remember being wrong in your understanding and changing to conform to the Lord?
3. What is something you think every child of God should know?
I see a lot of posts on here of all sorts, but one theme common in most is a desire to share.
Sadly I notice how easy it is for self to get in the way of the guidance of our Lord when someone may not be on the same page as we are.
Sound doctrine is very important.
Our witness is also important.
It isn't just about sharing either, there are times the Lord may put someone younger and or less wise than you see yourself before you to teach you something important.
Listening is huge if we do not want to stagnate.
So in hopes to make a thread that is not just good for sharing, but also listening and useful practice for our ability to witness I'd like to ask a few questions.
1. What is something the Lord has shown you recently?
2. When is a time you remember being wrong in your understanding and changing to conform to the Lord?
3. What is something you think every child of God should know?