Satans demons keep attacking me why?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roadkill

Dec 19, 2017
Have you ever met a person with a demonic possession problem? They have no memory of what was done while the demon was in their body using it like a puppet. They go out and do drugs, binge drink, rape and kill and leave their victims sitting in prison with no memory of what was done. Yes people do these things on their own accord but there are times when demons are working that person's body. It will usually result with a black out or memory loss of the incident. Do some research and learn more about this please.

Nov 30, 2017
Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
I had about five visions from God also
Demons attack more frequently when you are doing God's will and spreading the good news of the Gospel. Put on your spiritual armor and grab your sword (word of god) or (Bible). When you should worry is when they are not attacking you. That means your not making any difference on the spiritual plain.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Satan does not exist and your fears come from nowhere but your own thoughts. Set aside your fears, don't use the terms evil or satin and replace these thoughts with good thoughts and you will be free to enjoy the goodness that is within you. :)-
Something a banished person would write. This post is complete garbage.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
My soul does magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Thank you O Lord, and amen.

P

pjharrison

Please help me I am age forty six now from the age of nineteen for the next twenty seven years I have been constant attack on me from Satan’s demons it had robbed me of my whole life and they block every path to stop me from getting on with my life I have never heard of anybody else going through what I’ve gone through why I am going through this please help me.
What kind of attacks are they, health or something else. You may need medicine, for depression and anxiety.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
THIS is Jesus' advice how to fight demons

Matthew 17:19-21 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”

20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”

Pray when feel afflicted (James 5:13)

always believe that you already got what you want in prayer and never doubt (Mark 11:23-24)

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
What kind of attacks are they, health or something else. You may need medicine, for depression and anxiety.

Demonic I can sense and feel a strong presence of evil a serpent around my body, I’ve had it 33years. The other day I was reading the word of God, when I do that read from the living word of God, I take my sword out which is the word of God and cut Satan’s lies to bits.

Two things happened to me, after reading the holy bible I went to church and I felt the power of my spirit my spirit was hungry for the word of God, as I was asking the priest why you don’t open a bible study God wanted the priest to do that.

When I was reading the word of God, Jesus showed me by keep reading the bible how easy that snake will leave my body it was amazing what Jesus showed me.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Hi Karen!

Here's a verse that came to me after reading your post
I will put hostility between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring.
He will bruise your head,
and you will bruise his heel.
Genesis 3

P

pjharrison

Demonic I can sense and feel a strong presence of evil a serpent around my body, I’ve had it 33years. The other day I was reading the word of God, when I do that read from the living word of God, I take my sword out which is the word of God and cut Satan’s lies to bits.

Two things happened to me, after reading the holy bible I went to church and I felt the power of my spirit my spirit was hungry for the word of God, as I was asking the priest why you don’t open a bible study God wanted the priest to do that.

When I was reading the word of God, Jesus showed me by keep reading the bible how easy that snake will leave my body it was amazing what Jesus showed me.
Have you around witch craft, are anything having to do wit psychic activity. It came from somewhere. maybe something you did or was around.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Have you around witch craft, are anything having to do wit psychic activity. It came from somewhere. maybe something you did or was around.
Demonic forces are attacking us constantly, radio, television, news where ever you get it from. Getting intoxicated lowers our defences greatly. Friends and family too. They can be infected with a demonic influence indirectly. Look at the back of a dollar bill, they've been in our government since the beginning.

P

pjharrison

Demonic forces are attacking us constantly, radio, television, news where ever you get it from. Getting intoxicated lowers our defences greatly. Friends and family too. They can be infected with a demonic influence indirectly. Look at the back of a dollar bill, they've been in our government since the beginning.
Have you ever watch Kenneth Hagin on youtube with his snake spirit. He calls it the anointing. The way it make the people act.

K

Khalil

Aren't demons not allowed to interfere with the world and possess people anymore. Satan himself can only whisper in your ear, demon possession is gone because of Jesus. And if it were possible it would defeat the purpose of Christ because any demon could possess someone and make them rampage. To be refrained in just the fragment of a second as the mind goes oblivion, as a heathen rampaging in agony, is no different than the lineage coming from the bitten apple. But those feelings and inner emotions are more exposed and active through demonic possession, However, we sin without the cause of demons. Ever since the apple was created it's only been the devil whispering into the ears of man and women that caused us to make our own decision to sin. Sinning against our own will isn't something God was willing to witness, so Jesus exposed and saved those from possession. The demons feared Jesus so they stopped, they went inside pigs and ran off a cliff, also, Jesus's body on the cross prevents demons. Since we're no longer roaming in hell for eternity, hell's fallen angles cannot reach us if we are also children of the holy. But Satan can still whisper in our ears.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Have you ever watch Kenneth Hagin on youtube with his snake spirit. He calls it the anointing. The way it make the people act.
No thanks, not any more. I've heard so much dung and witnessed so much hipocracy from TV ministers tha it causes me to sin.
Now I choose to stay clear lest I get judgemental and that's a sin.

K

Khalil

I don't think any of you understand real demonic possession. Demonic possession enhances the human body and turns you into an animal. If a demon was inside of a man or women's body they wouldn't take the time to go to church. In the bible it talks about a man who lived alone and would kill anyone who disturbed him, they tried putting this man in chains and he broke out of them easily like a crazy man. When Jesus arrived to the land of this insane man who lived alone, the man rushed towards jesus with a rock. If a demon was possessing people they wouldn't hesitate to try and kill the priest in this church or any other man or women who interferes with it's satisfaction. How do I know? A possessed man tried to kill Jesus, but this goes to say that demons are only powerful through possession cause when exposed they are ill equipped to defend themselves against Jesus Christ. I may be odd for saying this, But what many of these people could be witnessing is the power of God firsthand in a lifetime after being locked away from sin and the desires the devil had put in their minds.

K

Khalil

And even if demons were still roaming you shouldn't be afraid anyway. They've proved that we are second to most powerful beings under God, Jesus, and the holy Spirit. Cause every attempt to rebel against God was used by our own bodies. Even the devil used us. And since God created no evil, demons are fallen angels who believe in the devil's principles. Which goes to say, Humans are stronger than both angel and demon. Not only did we gain knowledge of evil from the apple God provided us with, but Jesus even stated that all the faith we needed was the size of a miracle seed. So little to no faith should be enough to save one's soul from demon possession.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I don't think any of you understand real demonic possession. Demonic possession enhances the human body and turns you into an animal. If a demon was inside of a man or women's body they wouldn't take the time to go to church. In the bible it talks about a man who lived alone and would kill anyone who disturbed him, they tried putting this man in chains and he broke out of them easily like a crazy man. When Jesus arrived to the land of this insane man who lived alone, the man rushed towards jesus with a rock. If a demon was possessing people they wouldn't hesitate to try and kill the priest in this church or any other man or women who interferes with it's satisfaction. How do I know? A possessed man tried to kill Jesus, but this goes to say that demons are only powerful through possession cause when exposed they are ill equipped to defend themselves against Jesus Christ. I may be odd for saying this, But what many of these people could be witnessing is the power of God firsthand in a lifetime after being locked away from sin and the desires the devil had put in their minds.
Meh
Possesion has something to do with ownership and always only see the worst scenario case in the man with the pigs.
People unsaved are posessed because they are not saved and with that under curse anf hands, of demons even if they do no harm.
A fresh christian can be still so oppressed that it will physically show until they are free from that specific bond/curse which often it has to do with family curses like witchcraft, pride and rebellion.
Christians can havw demons but we are no longer subjected or a vessel of themthe but have power to cast thema out and break the curses we are under through them and be free of these consequences of them.
You think people dont understand demons, you are underestimating many people here

P

pjharrison

And even if demons were still roaming you shouldn't be afraid anyway. They've proved that we are second to most powerful beings under God, Jesus, and the holy Spirit. Cause every attempt to rebel against God was used by our own bodies. Even the devil used us. And since God created no evil, demons are fallen angels who believe in the devil's principles. Which goes to say, Humans are stronger than both angel and demon. Not only did we gain knowledge of evil from the apple God provided us with, but Jesus even stated that all the faith we needed was the size of a miracle seed. So little to no faith should be enough to save one's soul from demon possession.
The demons don't always manifest. Some people lie all the time, curse all the time, steal all the time, these are fruit of the demons too.