scare a date off with 1 phrase!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I don’t like orange kitties and cats.
Neither do my dogs

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm my own grandma. Don't ask..

lol

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
my teeth whistle when I speak,my ears pick up radio stations,and my pride and joy is my toy tonka truck.
Your teeth are like stars, they come out at night, your ears are big enough to hold up radio stations.
As far as you pride and joy I’m not going there.

J

joefizz

I have rabies,the flu,and I break out in hives constantly,since I'm being honest with you can I hold your hand!?

J

joefizz

Oh noooooooo...I may have to take you to court for not liking those adorable things...sorry. :/
I ground people to the litter box for not liking cats!

J

joefizz

I have no interest in being in a relationship with you I just want you to cook me food forever!

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
I'm my own grandma. Don't ask..

lol
If you are your own grandma who is your granddaughter?
Wanna marry me?
If so I could answer all the statements you have asked me not to ask.
When we get rid of the cats we can bring my dogs in.

You know it makes sense

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My last date dumped me, so I burnt down his house..

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Even my cat would vomit you out.

(Apologies to anyone who's eating while browsing this thread)

J

joefizz

What's the matter I thought a cemetery would be the perfect place for a date and picnic!?

J

joefizz

The construction site next door adds atmosphere to our date don't you think!?