scare a date off with 1 phrase!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is no difference between Jew or Gentile,bond or free,or male or female,in the Lord.

A male and female are equal in the kingdom of God,and only one man to lead the Church service,and the husband is to lead the family in the ways of God,and not his own agenda,unlike the world where the man wants to control,and boss,in the wrong manner.

Jesus is the greatest of all but became a servant to all both male and female,so why would people think that a man is so great that the woman has to submit to him that claim Christianity,and go to Church.

If a man and a woman that go to Church together and they meet at the store he has no authority over her,and if they see each other at Church he has no authority over her.

All men do not have the authority over all women,but in the Church the man takes the lead where both male and female shut up and let him speak,and then he turns the service over to the saints,and they can all add to it both male and female.

In the home the man leads in the ways of God,as Christ leads us in the ways of God,not the man is greater.

The women submitting to the husband would be for non argument sake,so there is not fighting over control,but she has to listen to God first,and if he is not doing right by the will of God she is a saint that can tell him to act in accordance to God's ways,but not let it get out of hand but let off he if gets all huffy and puffy and tries to blow the house down.
This would certainly scare off a date but really, that was quite a phrase.

J

joefizz

So, are you saying you send women money whom you don’t know? How do I get in on this dealio? I need some dough.
No they aren't strangers I'm married to each one correctly,would be nice to know their names though...

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Considering they don't exist I suppose they are pretty steamed at me!
I figured the marriages existed in your imagination. Imagination is quite powerful.

J

joefizz

I figured the marriages existed in your imagination. Imagination is quite powerful.
I see, so how would I become imaginary in order to seek any imaginary wedding since imagination is so powerful?

J

joefizz

I just made this invention for making tornados,wanna see?(click)

Milktalk

Feb 19, 2017
I don't believe in anything at all- I dont' even believe im here having a meal with you.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Sure she's waiting at the cemetery.
Milktalk asked if he could date your mom. Your answer was that she was waiting at the cemetery.

Question..
Is she waiting at the cemetery or waiting in the cemetery? Milktalk probably needs to know first before the date.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

I see, so how would I become imaginary in order to seek any imaginary wedding since imagination is so powerful?
You already are a figment of imagination, so it should be rather simple I would think.

J

joefizz

Milktalk asked if he could date your mom. Your answer was that she was waiting at the cemetery.

Question..
Is she waiting at the cemetery or waiting in the cemetery? Milktalk probably needs to know first before the date.
Well me and mom don't talk anymore.

L

loverofjesus27

Here is my 12 step guide to date me. There is a group discussion section in the back of it.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I need to meet with my other personalities to decide if we like you, or if you're even real.

L

loverofjesus27

My dog has to instantly like you if not your a downer. Lol

L

loverofjesus27

You have to literally die on a cross and resurrect on the third day to pass the test.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
"My dog loves to eat dates"... (she was gone before I could tell her he eats dates that grow on trees).

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I hope you don't like to argue. None of the other women in my harem do.