O
obedienttogod
Guest
why don't you use bold font on the whole verse?
really makes it look like you're purposefully de-emphasizing half of it![]()
it's a very small detailed feature that some readers pick up on.
why don't you use bold font on the whole verse?
really makes it look like you're purposefully de-emphasizing half of it![]()
Does America have a TV channel with 24/7 news? Just news all time?that is hilarious.....I rarely watch anything but news.....shows how much you know
Yup! My brother posthuman is a GENIUSposthuman
I made a conscious effort to pay closer attention to all that you write in our interactions. I went back and reread everything. I took your suggestions and researched theorem's you implied briefly. I would say to You, I change my point of view without hesitation even if it reflected bad towards me. You seem to be one of the sharper tools in the shed!!
My Apologies!!
Does America have a TV channel with 24/7 news? Just news all time?
I do love keeping up with the news! Good to say up-to-date.
So dcon, that scientist guy found something in India, radiation and stuff. But HOW is that possible since we know that the tchnology has only existed for a while?
Maybe it was a volcano explosion or something natural.
And PS I do confess i didnt read the entire article. going on a limb here
I need to look that up! Sand turned to glass. Thats quite something.I seriously doubt if mankind can do anything that nature can't. Concrete is known by customs officials to be slightly radioactive when it's made with volcanic ash. The area believed to be the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah has sand turned to glass just like Trinity New Mexico where the first 'A' bomb was tested. And the place was burned to a crisp.
@dcontroversal Keep us updated if that guy ever figures out what caused it. I would like to know also
Im no scientist of course, but im guessing a meteorite or something like that. Because the technology as you said was only invented in the 40s. So no way they had them way back then. Unless all history books just skipped the part about super technology.
BTW: Here is something I wonder about: All those ancient castles, pyramids and huge buildings. Imagine how they built them without our modern technology? MY MIND CANNOT COMPREHEND THAT. Sometimes even on top of MOUNTAINS!
I cant prove it, but PERHAPS this is the giants mentioned in the Bible who built some of those.
I need to look that up! Sand turned to glass. Thats quite something.
Nature does beat up on me QUITE A BIT, through not just my body, but through mosquitos and other nasty bugs, but NONETHELESS, nature is beautiful and awesome to behold.
I like smelling the air at the ocean (OR A BIG LAKE).
Camels, horses, cows, my favorite animals, no doubt. I started riding horses since I was born! Horseman through and through
I get all that. and the vitrification but what do you suggest this all means?Think about what you just said bro......the best engineers and with the best most modern equipment testify that we could not build the Great pyramid of Giza.......I was a Marine in the 80's and I have numerous friends in the navy.....and I have had numerous people testify to me that on the bottom of the ocean floor is things that defy logic, technological advancements and world wide evidence of technology that has been suppressed, hidden, destroyed by governments and or agencies that want to keep humanity in the dark and or on the sole purpose of making the bible look false...........humanity marches rank and file with eyes shut........and for sure we think our generation is ALL that and a bag of chips........
I get all that. and the vitrification but what do you suggest this all means?
That they had technology in the past that we do now? When did they lose it? How? WHy is there no record of it in history books?
Do you got an idea about what all this means? I agree with you on all the ancient buildings stuff. as i said
Its true. We now got evidence of the giantsSolomon said that there is nothing new under the sun and that which is going to be has already been.....what happened to the Aztecs, Mayans etc.....I have no problem in believing that man has went through cycles of knowledge, weapons, mass destruction, dark ages, rebirth etc.......and again I state that history has been skewed by the governments of the world.......for example...all the proof of the giants that has been destroyed by the Smithsonian Institute and or kept hidden fro the public......proven factual evidences destroyed or covered up
Its true. We now got evidence of the giants
But when did they lose this technology all of a sudden? What caused it? Do you got a theory on that?
I need to look that up! Sand turned to glass. Thats quite something.
Nature does beat up on me QUITE A BIT, through not just my body, but through mosquitos and other nasty bugs, but NONETHELESS, nature is beautiful and awesome to behold.
I like smelling the air at the ocean (OR A BIG LAKE).
Camels, horses, cows, my favorite animals, no doubt. I started riding horses since I was born! Horseman through and through
This is the verse.
Psalms 90:4
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Now, how the verse should read (since we understand it was from the KJV translation team, whom taught us our English):
Psalms 90:4
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday, when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Big Difference when some rules are applied to make the sentence be structured. This could been an easy mistake. Some could think deliberate. Does not matter. If you translate any language into English, you still must apply structure to it.
A priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar...A mathematician, physicist, and engineer are taking a math test. One question asks "Are all odd numbers prime?"The mathematician thinks, "3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is not prime -- nope, not all odd numbers are prime."The physicist thinks, " 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is not prime -- that could be experimental error -- 11 is prime, 13 is prime, yes, they're all prime."The engineer thinks, " 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is prime, 11 is prime, ..."