M
morefaithrequired
Guest
Also Music that could apply to a Christian motif context. here in this example.. You will never walk alone can surely be applied to our walk with Jesus Christ
This wonderful song is always edifying, and my mind only goes to Jesus, Yeshua, when I hear it. Thank you Liverpool and all Puddlians for their great contribution to song and music always.Also Music that could apply to a Christian motif context. here in this example.. You will never walk alone can surely be applied to our walk with Jesus Christ
Here it is from YouTuibe......…….are you ready ‘Pacific, Gas and Electric
great story!Oh I’ve heard a lot of uplifting (usually some kind of “I CAN FOLLOW MY DREAMS” kinda music) from a lot of Disney movies and broadway musicals.
Honestly I was most impressed by Les Miserables, as it deals a lot with themes of redemption (some directly connected to Christian faith), love and forgiveness. It shows two men who deal with their notions of “righteousness” and has them come to crisis of what they believe, and how they deal with that. I cry all the time in that play.
Thanks for the edification. God bless you..............wow, edification from Victor Hugo...Oh I’ve heard a lot of uplifting (usually some kind of “I CAN FOLLOW MY DREAMS” kinda music) from a lot of Disney movies and broadway musicals.
Honestly I was most impressed by Les Miserables, as it deals a lot with themes of redemption (some directly connected to Christian faith), love and forgiveness. It shows two men who deal with their notions of “righteousness” and has them come to crisis of what they believe, and how they deal with that. I cry all the time in that play.
Hahaha right? Sadly not much of his direct work and more of the interpretation of the music makersThanks for the edification. God bless you..............wow, edification from Victor Hugo...