Seminary and Bible teachers say “Hi”

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2019
Have you gone to seminary or Bible college? Have you got a theology degree? If so, say “Hi”. This may help more people who are looking for the educated Bible scholar to explain a scriptural point than the layman.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Have you gone to seminary or Bible college? Have you got a theology degree? If so, say “Hi”. This may help more people who are looking for the educated Bible scholar to explain a scriptural point than the layman.
You do realize that you are now opening a can of worms?

1563506313630.png :cool:

Dec 12, 2013
Hola, Hallo, Salut, Hai, Ciao, anneyong, pryvit......in other words...Hi ;)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
With man there may be scholars and layity, but with our Fasther there are only His children in faith. (No twisting please.)

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
It seems that there are many Bible scholars/teachers on CC.
- Not sure we need more..
----
..Saying this with sense of humor..

Blessings,

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Hmm would be thinking there would be more itching to help us unlearned and undeducated ones Stephanie. They dont want to even say Hi??

Lets all gatecrash the yeshiva and say hey we all wanna know about this Bible too. Sorry we cant speak or read Greek or Hebrew. It doesn't come naturally to us. We have to make do with our motely english language translation.

Mar 28, 2016
The apostle Paul before he was converted had the best teachers available at that time and in a false zeal killed those who had no formal theological education . He gives us simply one his understandings as well as those who are schooled in the school of thought that makes their denomination different than the others, Study to show one self approved unto God .He is the promised teacher comforter and guide and also the one who does bring to our minds that which he has taught us.. Take your pick .The guy on the left or the one on the right or the one stuck in the middle ? or simply obey the commandment as a law to study to show yourself approved of God.

Where two to or three are gather together under the authority of His word he is there doing his part..

Chester

May 23, 2016
I homeschooled my children - does that make me a teacher?

I can operate a push button phone! Does that give me a PHD? (Push Here Dummy)

Don't worry - there are plenty of educated people here who will answer questions - and plenty of lay people who have had experience in life and are pretty smart without the letters after their name . . .

P

Pisteuo

Hi Stephanie, I have some questions for you if your willing?

Apr 22, 2019
Hi Stephanie, I have some questions for you if your willing?
You’ll probably be asking the wrong person. I’m just one of the layman whose profile says unsure about being a Christian 🙂

P

Pisteuo

You’ll probably be asking the wrong person. I’m just one of the layman whose profile says unsure about being a Christian 🙂
Honesty ! I love it and do does God!

Maybe you have a question for me that I could help you with?

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
Hi