Shalom family!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoG9

May 23, 2019
Hey, my name is Michael and I am happy to join ya'll! This app chat is a great idea and I believe God is using it to edify and connect His body. Thanks for having me!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Welcome aboard. I couldn't agree more. I believe that too. So glad you could join us. God Bless you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums, God bless!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Michael and many blessings from the Father <3

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Michael 😊 Good evening! Welcome to CC 😊

God bless you ❤

G

Godsgirl83

Hey, my name is Michael and I am happy to join ya'll! This app chat is a great idea and I believe God is using it to edify and connect His body. Thanks for having me!
I agree!
Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing you around.
Blessings!

Oct 12, 2012
Hey Michael glad you made it welcome to the CC!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Welcome!.........and, 'Amen'
'Praise God' blankPic - Copy.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Happy to have you onboard with us as well. Welcome to CC.