Share a healthy habit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

I try not to cut my arm off when I am using the hedge cutters. :D

(Although it does feel like my arms are dropping off when I've finished.)

peacenik

May 11, 2016
I love to eat poultry - before eating chicken I always cut off as much skin because of its fat content thereby reducing needless calories

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I try to limit my conversations with PN. I eat Frog legs. ;)

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I've stayed out of the threads in the BDF bashing Catholics.

It's been good for my blood pressure.

Feb 28, 2016
it always amazes me that folks choose stuff that harm instead of help!!!:confused:

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
it always amazes me that folks choose stuff that harm instead of help!!!:confused:
As someone else, actually many would say, its delish, masarap, oishi, yummy, tasty... but i am logging off right now to rest my eyes and do something else. Way too many young ppl w/ eyeglasses nowadays, and my father used to emphasize, take care of ur eyes again and again.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
ok - next time it will be Crunchies ...

Feb 28, 2016
keep it movin', even when you start getting older, or else you will
end-up in a non-moving bed...

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
this morning, was wise to stop going online for long, but tonight i am not being so, having risen for it is so hot to sleep. someone said lemon grass helps for a gud sleep, but i am tired n sleepy, i hope thats all i need to sleep now-).

Deidre

Sep 4, 2016
A healthy habit I need to do is to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up around the same time every day. During the work week, that's fine but I'm not getting up at 6am on the weekends. :eek: But supposedly if you do this, it should help you stay on track with getting the best sleep every night.

Feb 28, 2016
after a good scrub in the shower/bath, a rinse with ACV and water in a large cup/or whatever is
so beneficial and will help to heal wounds and get rid of tics and such, and a big plus,
your skin will feel so soft and clean, not to mention your hair will shine, it just feels so good!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Again read on and listen to good health advise. I am not overweight, but i know ive gained weight and need to move more. Usuall when pregnant, when we have small kids, when they are a bit grown (and we're on menopause), when we're caring for others (like aging parents) and have less time to care for ourselves, when we turn to food for comfort when we're stressed, lacking in sleep, or just not wanting to waste leftovers... ah, thats a lot of time to gain weight! Some tips i read are to avoid standard kids' food like hotdogs, pizza, nuggets, and never eat off the child's plate. Skip sweatpants bec. u tend to ignore the gradual weight increase when pants are expandable. Play w/ ur kids or other older kids-- dont put away the badminton as mochi and i have done, make extra effort by squeezing in evn 3 20-min. walks in a day.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Reading on these:
Health Conditions Benefited by Medicinal Activated Charcoal

[TABLE="width: 816"]
[TR="class: row first"]
[TD="class: cell, align: center"]Abscess
How an Activated Charcoal Poultice can help treat Abscesses
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell odd, align: center"]
Acid Indigestion
Medicinal Activated Charcoal is a simple natural home remedy for Acid Indigestion, Acid Reflux, Heartburn​
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell, align: center"]
Acne
Activated charcoal is used in several skin conditions including Acne.​
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell last odd, align: center"]Acute Psychotic Mania
Research demonstratingAcute Psychotic Mania can be treated with Activated Charcoal
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row odd"]
[TD="class: cell first, align: center"]
Amalgam - Dental
IOAMT Protocol for Dental Amalgam Removal using Activated Charcoal​
[/TD]
Appendix - Ruptured
Individual experiences of treating emergency cases of ruptured appendix with activated charcoal.
[/TD]
Arthritis
Activated Charcoal can be used in different forms as a treatment for Arthritis.​
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell last, align: center"]
Aspartame
Activated Charcoal for Aspartame​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row"]
[TD="class: cell first, align: center"]
Babies
Activated Charcoal for Infant Colic, Neonatal Jaundice and accidental Poisoning​
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell odd, align: center"]
Benzene Poisoning
Activated Charcoal as a detox program for Benzene Poisoning​
[/TD]
Blood Pressure
Personal testimony of how activated charcoal helped to lower very high blood pressure.​
[/TD]
[TD="class: cell last odd, align: center"]
Bowel Disease
Activated Charcoal is often used in the treatment of various Bowel Diseases​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

more...

notmyown

May 26, 2016
the best healthy habit i practice is resting in Christ.

i've found nothing better than His Word, prayer, and seeking His face.

"to be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith."

seriously! :)