Should Christians entertain non-binary persons in their sexual delusions?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
Some individuals in society are rebelling against God's definition of sexuality, which is strictly male/female.

These individuals are not only deluded themselves, but seek to spread their delusion to others.

My question is, how do believers deal with them?

Do they entertain their delusions?

Personally, if I knew such an individual, I doubt if I'd address them unless they initiated the conversation. I am not in the workplace, though, so my contact with others outside of the Christian world is very limited.

If you have experience dealing with such individuals, I'd appreciate hearing what you have to say. How do you walk the thin like between showing kindness to such individuals, without being affected by their delusions and reinforcing them in it?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
There are ONLY TWO GENDERS. Male and female.

I have no idea what binary, non-binanry whatever whatever is. I don't understand the language nor mindset of the alphabet people..

If you're born male with a penis, then you will die as a male. Regardless of whatever surgeries, hormones, and whatever else you do to try and change your gender.

Same for females, if you're born with a vagina and boobs, then you will die a female. And no amount of surgery, hormones and steroids will change that.

Apr 15, 2017
Some individuals in society are rebelling against God's definition of sexuality, which is strictly male/female.

These individuals are not only deluded themselves, but seek to spread their delusion to others.

Personally, if I knew such an individual, I doubt if I'd address them unless they initiated the conversation. I am not in the workplace, though, so my contact with others outside of the Christian world is very limited.

If you have experience dealing with such individuals, I'd appreciate hearing what you have to say. How do you walk the thin like between showing kindness to such individuals, without being affected by their delusions and reinforcing them in it?
When the nations come together the new age movement will be a unified religious system with all religions interpreted by the occult, and evolution, and people can still evolve, which is the time the world will only want to hear the Bible according to the new age movement.

They will forbid to marry for a man and a woman for population reduction but the world will not care too much after a while for they will be pursuing the things of the new age movement which when they evolve to be greater and spiritual(so they think) there is no marriage anyway, so they are willing to put marriage aside to pursue the process of evolution.

Which the last king, New Age Christ, will have no desire of women for he abides by the law no marriage for a man and a woman but the main thing is he wants to pursue evolution and will not care about marriage but his goal is to rule the world.

That is why they are pushing it so much in the world, and a lot in America to get people to believe they are born gay, transgender, to a society of people who are more lost, insecure, and that about themselves, and depressed than the past.

Oh maybe this will make me happy, oh I am a boy but I feel feminine, and that is because they are crybabies today compared to years ago, and oh I am a girl but I feel masculine, and that is because they got to be tougher than years ago, but they are confused and today's world is confusing them, especially when people are more selfish and arrogant with a me attitude compared to years ago.

They broke them apart from being together so they would be individuals so they would be insecure, rely on themselves to cause them to be selfish and arrogant, and self absorbed, and rebellious, and feel like they are alone, and now they want to bring them back together but with a different attitude than the 1950's, an attitude needed to lead them to the New Age Christ.

And pointing men out in the media as dogs not caring about the feelings of women, and aggressive, and woman are controlling and money hungry in a relationship, and women's lib, feminism, and now men's groups against women, to try to drive a wedge between men and women so they cannot stand each other.

For they are preparing them beforehand so they will abandon marriage for a man and a woman.

And they will command to abstain from meats for they are nature worshippers, or honor nature, the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power..

But Christianity will have less and less of an impact on the world until the nations stop it altogether in favor of evolution, and even the Arab governments will come together with the nations, but the religion of Islam will rebel and then they put them down.

Homosexuality goes against the natural realm, and the spiritual realm, and God said even nature teaches us that it is a shame for a man to have long hair, and that part of the body concerning men was not meant for that purpose by God, and if they do not believe in a God then nature did not intend that part of the body for that purpose and it cannot be denied.

I do not even get in to discussions with them and say nothing so there is no strife unless they ask me about the Bible and homosexuality, and then a quick answer and that is it.

I think preachers should preach against homosexuality at Church and we should just leave them alone after that, and not even deal with them in society, for one thing it will make Christianity seem more better to people, and they have the stance against it but not hassling them.

Let them be for they heard it long enough and know the reasons Christians are against it, and hassling them, and demonstrations only make it worse for Christianity.

Act like we do not care and go about your business homosexuals, but then they would cry about that.

But one thing about gays is they will cry do not be against us for we should have the freedom to be gay especially in America, but then they do not respect the people that are against it like the Church saying you are wrong and mean and accept us.

If a person can be for homosexuality and think they have the right, then people that are against homosexuality should have the right.

But it seems like they try to make the homosexual lifestyle in society as exciting, and flamboyant, and hip, like it is the cool thing to do, and it is weird watching a man act feminine which not even the women act that feminine as they look like they overdo it.

It is like people are insecure, unhappy, depressed, and they become gay thinking this will make me happy, but the young boys are more passive, and the young girls more aggressive than years ago.

Men and women do not get along like they used to and are more at odds than years ago, and love between men and women is dissipating which is what they want.

But it is more of a selfish and arrogant world for the things are there that caused it, so they will act like that so a man and a woman will not get along like they used like society does not get along like they used to.

This world has been fighting over everything that is possible to fight over to the littlest matter to the biggest matter, and in between, for everything that is a difference between people they will fight over it, and now it is time for the men and women to fight and be at odds, and they will be against each other like people that are prejudice against another ethnic group.

It was inevitable, and had to come around eventually.

IonaRose

Nov 9, 2019
It doesn't sit well with me. I do not know how to relate or even talk to anyone from the LGBTQ+ community. I do have a few friends who are gay, but we are more acquaintances, and we don't really talk about their sexuality when we do see each other. As a mother, I don't know what to teach my kids about all this, because I don't want them targeted as being "homophobic" or "anti-LGBTQ". They are growing up in a very strange time, and it's so hard to be a parent right now.
Oh, and to top it all off, I have an online friend who is encouraging her 13 year old daughter to live as a boy. Her daughter wants to "explore what it's like to be a boy", so her mother is letting her live as one to "test the waters". I didn't know what to say, so I just didn't reply.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The thread title doesn't invite discussion.

I volunteer at a youth drop-in centre run by Christians, and many of the teens who come have serious issues in their lives, not the least of which is their sexuality. Most of the kids are of the 95%, a few are homo- or bisexual, and a few who self-identify as the other gender. There are even some who are in the midst of transitioning (as they understand it).

If our purpose is to tell them the truth in love, we had better make sure we get the latter part correct, because we might be the only people who get the chance to tell them the former. There is a way to stand for truth and righteousness that is welcoming and inclusive, and a way that is (perceived as) self-righteous and condemning. To paraphrase Jesus, it ain't the healthy who need the Doctor.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I don't think it's a thin line at all. Being nice and treating someone with respect does not equate to approving of their choices. It's just being a decent human being.
How far we've descended when being nice to someone is no longer the norm, but has to be pre-approved and disicssed based on that person holding to the same values and beliefs.
No doubt you interact with people of various sins, but aren't so obvious. I'm guessing you don't have special discussions about every sin.

TooFastTurtle

Apr 10, 2019
No they should not and anyone who answers we should is not a Christian at all.
As others have already said, let the truth be spoken in love.

IonaRose

Nov 9, 2019
The thread title doesn't invite discussion.

I volunteer at a youth drop-in centre run by Christians, and many of the teens who come have serious issues in their lives, not the least of which is their sexuality. Most of the kids are of the 95%, a few are homo- or bisexual, and a few who self-identify as the other gender. There are even some who are in the midst of transitioning (as they understand it).

If our purpose is to tell them the truth in love, we had better make sure we get the latter part correct, because we might be the only people who get the chance to tell them the former. There is a way to stand for truth and righteousness that is welcoming and inclusive, and a way that is (perceived as) self-righteous and condemning. To paraphrase Jesus, it ain't the healthy who need the Doctor.
Dino, thank you for your post. What you said is so very true. Thank you for shifting my thought on this. God bless you and all the children you're helping.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I ask them what gender they are today and if they prefer flowers or whiskey.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
My answer to not deal with them but focus on the task at hand.
We fulfill the command of Christ and testify to them of the saving grace of God. Don't beat them over the head with the gospel but do share with them their need to be saved lest they perish in the lake of fire.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

M

morefaithrequired

I have no idea what binary, non-binanry whatever whatever is. I don't understand the language nor mindset of the alphabet people..

If you're born male with a penis, then you will die as a male. Regardless of whatever surgeries, hormones, and whatever else you do to try and change your gender.

Same for females, if you're born with a vagina and boobs, then you will die a female. And no amount of surgery, hormones and steroids will change that.
I'm a born male with a penis.....just a moment, let me check........yep! Pretty sure that's a penis. Put me down for male. Binary male if you prefer.

M

morefaithrequired

In my very small world I never meet these non binary people. I would hope I treat them as human beings but if their behaviour is volatile, that may be challenging.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
We fulfill the command of Christ and testify to them of the saving grace of God. Don't beat them over the head with the gospel but do share with them their need to be saved lest they perish in the lake of fire.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
This is a good point. Their real issue is the need for a heart of flesh, and their sexuality will fall in line after that.

UnitedWithChrist

Aug 12, 2019
In my very small world I never meet these non binary people. I would hope I treat them as human beings but if their behaviour is volatile, that may be challenging.
I've never met one either..I've met bisexuals and gay people but not non-binaries.

However apparently it's getting to be more popular.

presidente

May 29, 2013

If I got into a conversation about God with such an individual, I don't know that I would feel obligated to argue with him or her about his or her delusion. There are people who are born with some ambiguous parts, too, so we have to be careful not to confuse them with the seriously emotionally folks that want to get pumped full of hormones and get chopped up by a doctor with a warped sense of medical ethics. There are times when it could be more effective to talk about something else, for example, the Gospel. But I might feel dishonest calling a man with a ribbon in his hair 'her' to support him in his delusion, so that could turn into an argument if such a person wanted it to.

I have read that over 40% of individuals who go through with the full surgery commit suicide.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
This is a good place to insert - What would Jesus do?

I go with the love them plan, treat them like fellow human and as I would want to be treated. If they asked me questions I would give them honest answers. There is no sin so great that cannot be overcome with Jesus blood and help.

I have heard it said that you may be the only Bible someone ever reads. The way I read my Bible is that God is love and that is what I would like to show. I would rather portray a God of love rather than one looking to punish and condemn.

After all it has been said by Jesus when people asked for help to go and sin no more.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017

I agree, God knows what He made and it’s all recorded in our DNA - foundation- rock solid - cannot be refuted though man attempt many times to change God’s plan.......God’s plan prevails. Amen. :love:(y)