O
oldthennew
Guest
for us,
I have found, also 'continually discovering' that after conversion my 'transformation'
from my 'old-man' is a very slow process and a journey that is exciting and amazing and not stop....
our Father allows me so many opportunities to 'see myself' and to 'evaluate myself' with new eyes
that see new and wonderful things and when I compare to the old, then He shows me how I am
making progress into becoming His new and most thankful soldier and friend.
the way that I feel about others has changed in so many ways, for this Love that He has so
graciously shared just seems to grow and grow without stopping....
so, when our Father sent my wife and myself here to meet and exchange feelings and experiences
we were over-joyed to hear the words of other brethren who love Him also, we were so thankful
and very encouraged by reading so many heartfelt expressions of love by so many and hearing
about what they have felt and learned in their new walk, it is such a blessing
to us.
the point that I am trying to make is, that no matter if someones' words are not exactly as
we think they should be said or expressed or if we don't quite 'get' their meaning, what we
can do is learn to use our Spirits to search out and feel the intent behind their words so that
we may learn to discern true love and true heart-felt-honesty -
it does take some time and dedication, but with our Father's help, we know that once
He puts us on a path, His hands will never cease to guide and strengthen.
as to the 'other-side' of the coin? or yes, needless to say the 'learning-discerning'
goes both ways ------ what an amazing journey........
I have found, also 'continually discovering' that after conversion my 'transformation'
from my 'old-man' is a very slow process and a journey that is exciting and amazing and not stop....
our Father allows me so many opportunities to 'see myself' and to 'evaluate myself' with new eyes
that see new and wonderful things and when I compare to the old, then He shows me how I am
making progress into becoming His new and most thankful soldier and friend.
the way that I feel about others has changed in so many ways, for this Love that He has so
graciously shared just seems to grow and grow without stopping....
so, when our Father sent my wife and myself here to meet and exchange feelings and experiences
we were over-joyed to hear the words of other brethren who love Him also, we were so thankful
and very encouraged by reading so many heartfelt expressions of love by so many and hearing
about what they have felt and learned in their new walk, it is such a blessing
to us.
the point that I am trying to make is, that no matter if someones' words are not exactly as
we think they should be said or expressed or if we don't quite 'get' their meaning, what we
can do is learn to use our Spirits to search out and feel the intent behind their words so that
we may learn to discern true love and true heart-felt-honesty -
it does take some time and dedication, but with our Father's help, we know that once
He puts us on a path, His hands will never cease to guide and strengthen.
as to the 'other-side' of the coin? or yes, needless to say the 'learning-discerning'
goes both ways ------ what an amazing journey........