Show your faith through your works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
How about if I shout, scream, jump up and down yelling obsceneties, then have a hissy fit. Would that be OK?
ROFL
No harm done!!!
It does hurt me to err so. To err period, but I am quite the conclusion jumper at times...keep an eye on me please, and god bless you.....no hissy fits please.

Apr 1, 2018
Many posters on this forum make fun of works for the Lord. Almost to a man they respond by calling mention of work for the Lord works religion. They think of work as only to be done for salvation. If it was true that work was only to be done for salvation as they think, then work would be useless for it is our faith that results in salvation.

They make me think of a naughty child telling parents they won't behave unless they are given what they want.

James 2: 17 Even so faith, if it have not works, is dead in itself. 18 [a]Yea, a man will say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith apart from thy works, and I by my works will show thee my faith.
Because faith and works go hand in hand.
For example If you claim to be nice but do mean things how can you claim to be nice when the actions that you do define a mean person.

If we have faith then it will show through our works

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
It does hurt me to err so. To err period, but I am quite the conclusion jumper at times...keep an eye on me please, and god bless you.....no hissy fits please.
Oh shucks. No hissy fit. What will I do?
ROFL

Too bad I'm perfect. Believe that and I will sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.
During the great depression a con man sold it to a multimillionaire. He had fake documents that looked authentic. The man found out he had been conned when he set up toll both. The police disillusioned him and forced him to remove them.